Shelbyville @ Hillsboro (moved to Overton)

sportsguy22

11 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Is this a joke? The winner of this game will be the favorite next week regardless! These are the two most talented teams in the quad hands down. A ‘hard time making it past the third round’?? Odd statement.

Gonna have to respectfully disagree here. Beech over Hillsboro next week. 

On 11/9/2018 at 12:01 PM, sportsguy22 said:

Is this a joke? The winner of this game will be the favorite next week regardless! These are the two most talented teams in the quad hands down. A ‘hard time making it past the third round’?? Odd statement.

Guess my statement wasn’t so much of a joke now? Beech 20 Hillsboro 19, final. 

2 hours ago, AllRegion said:

Guess my statement wasn’t so much of a joke now? Beech 20 Hillsboro 19, final. 

Congrats to Beech! Huge win. Still think they were the underdog and pulled off the upset with the comeback win. After losing in the season to Hillsboro and just with their talent level in general, Beech was the definite underdog hands down! However, I’m glad they won. Hillsboro is cocky, not well coached at all, and had one of the worst PA announcers in high school football history last week! Hopefully, that changed tonight after the TSSAA got involved. Congrats to Beech....tough one next week at red hot powerhouse Henry County!!

12 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Congrats to Beech! Huge win. Still think they were the underdog and pulled off the upset with the comeback win. After losing in the season to Hillsboro and just with their talent level in general, Beech was the definite underdog hands down! However, I’m glad they won. Hillsboro is cocky, not well coached at all, and had one of the worst PA announcers in high school football history last week! Hopefully, that changed tonight after the TSSAA got involved. Congrats to Beech....tough one next week at red hot powerhouse Henry County!!

Hard to disagree with anything you said, pretty much spot on. I just knew a meltdown was coming at some point for them because they’re streaky and have been for a long time, so that’s why I considered Beech the favorite. Not sure what will happen next week, but you’re right, it’s a heck of a tough game for Beech.