Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
PIONEERS12

Any upsets this week?

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I like our chances against Mt Juliet... defense has played well and offense is finally all healthy. Should be a good game

 

When Blackman beats MJ by 3 touchdowns it will not be called an upset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CU06 said:

When Blackman beats MJ by 3 touchdowns it will not be called an upset

I agree with this wholeheartedly. If MJ does somehow pull out a win against Blackman, THAT would be the upset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Indy over Brentwood an upset?  I think the weather and damp field will play in Brentwood's favor, but Indy was good enough to beat them earlier this year, and now has one of Brentwood's best players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2018 at 9:17 AM, AllRegion said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly. If MJ does somehow pull out a win against Blackman, THAT would be the upset

I guess it was the upset we didn’t see coming. Congrats to MJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, CU06 said:

I guess it was the upset we didn’t see coming. Congrats to MJ

No kidding man. I have egg on my face after that one! Congrats to the Bears. I still don’t think they can beat Oakland, but I hope they pull it off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

No kidding man. I have egg on my face after that one! Congrats to the Bears. I still don’t think they can beat Oakland, but I hope they pull it off 

Biggest upset was Stratford over Pearl Cohn. Congrats to Stratford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...