District 11AA

11AAFan

31 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

I've never even heard of a tournament moving in 40 plus years. Seen plenty of region sweeps and never seen a tournament moved at all. 

Wrong.

Straight from the TSSAA handbook

If all four schools in the same district advance to the semi-final round and it is not their year to host, the games must be moved to the alternate site. The alternate site must be determined by the schools within that particular district prior to the start of the regional tournament.

1 minute ago, District12AA said:

Wrong.

Straight from the TSSAA handbook

If all four schools in the same district advance to the semi-final round and it is not their year to host, the games must be moved to the alternate site. The alternate site must be determined by the schools within that particular district prior to the start of the regional tournament.

Still never seen one moved. 

15 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

You don't have to worry because 12-AA isn't sweeping 11-AA.  In fact I wouldn't be totally shocked if 11-AA were to win 3 out of the 4 games on Saturday night against the legendary 12-AA teams that we keep reading about.  

Looks like "Team Weather" is pulling the sweep across all mid-tn...tournaments are getting moved and postponed across the state rn.

"legendary"

23 minutes ago, ecu said:

Fairview is only hope for this district.

You are probably right but I would not sleep on Camden because they can score a lot of baskets and Lewis County is filled with seniors.  Creekwood is down this year but their coach usually has a good game plan.  However, it is basketball and anything can happen on any given night.  I am looking forward to some good basketball in the next several days.  

34 minutes ago, jerrylawleristheking said:

You are probably right but I would not sleep on Camden because they can score a lot of baskets and Lewis County is filled with seniors.  Creekwood is down this year but their coach usually has a good game plan.  However, it is basketball and anything can happen on any given night.  I am looking forward to some good basketball in the next several days.  

Community likes to score as well so this could be a game in the 80's. Creekwood is a different team with new point guard. Everyone have fun!