District 11AA

11AAFan

On 2/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, District12AA said:

The sweep is coming. Get the brooms ready.

Nolensville

Marshall

Community 

Central Magnet 

All will advance. Do we all still have to drive to wherever in 11AA is hosting.

Community was fun to watch. Their post play is old school. I liked it.  Camden ran away from them in the second half while getting  both big men for Community in foul trouble .After that they had nothing for us .

Camden  Couldn't buy a basket in the first half or it would have been worse. then again we  couldn't miss in the second  half and turned up the post defense .  Usually we are steady freddy all game long  while going with an 11 deep rotation.

I didn't see all the "better athletes" or the  "better coaching " we kept hearing about from you what happened?

We know what happened to your sweep prediction. Lewis almost won as well..

8 hours ago, Beagle said:

Community was fun to watch. Their post play is old school. I liked it.  Camden ran away from them in the second half while getting  both big men for Community in foul trouble .After that they had nothing for us .

Camden  Couldn't buy a basket in the first half or it would have been worse. then again we  couldn't miss in the second  half and turned up the post defense .  Usually we are steady freddy all game long  while going with an 11 deep rotation.

I didn't see all the "better athletes" or the  "better coaching " we kept hearing about from you what happened?

We know what happened to your sweep prediction. Lewis almost won as well..

All games much closer than expected. Really surprised that Community did not dominate inside. Everybody back next year so they should be the best team by far next year in 12AA.

1 hour ago, ecu said:

All games much closer than expected. Really surprised that Community did not dominate inside. Everybody back next year so they should be the best team by far next year in 12AA.

They did dominate the inside and on the Boards early lots of easy second shots . They  had a 7 point lead at half.We we not making any thing. It was one of those nights like the rim had a lid on it. In the second our shooting percentage went up by 50% at least and the 3s dropped like rain which is usual.  We got some kids who can hit it from a long way out side that line and coach lets em .  Fun to watch when they are hitting.

I was very impressed with the 2 bigs for community

58 minutes ago, captnoname said:

Well, Fairview's league was not that impressive looking at the body of work as a whole.

Fairview and Camden stood out but after that i wonder?

No need to wonder. The district wasn't what is has been in past years and over all I would say just bad outside those two teams  .  Fairview was far and above the best team in it. they beat Camden all three times and it wasn't ever really close.  They(fairview) lost a head scratcher to Lewis early in the year but that was it.

Camden has had more talent but these kids play tough at both ends and everything in between.  Proud lion fan no matter what happens next.  Safe Travels everyone   

BTW  if you say burning daylight one more time I'm gonna let you have it..

Edited by Beagle

6 hours ago, Beagle said:

No need to wonder. The district wasn't what is has been in past years and over all I would say just bad outside those two teams  .  Fairview was far and above the best team in it. they beat Camden all three times and it wasn't ever really close.  They(fairview) lost a head scratcher to Lewis early in the year but that was it.

Camden has had more talent but these kids play tough at both ends and everything in between.  Proud lion fan no matter what happens next.  Safe Travels everyone   

BTW  if you say burning daylight one more time I'm gonna let you have it..

Saddle up....