District 11AA

11AAFan

District 11-AA BOYS Basketball Standings

1.)  Fairview                        (13-1)

2.)  Camden                        (11-3)

3.)  Lewis                             (9-4)*

4.). Hickman                       (9-4)

5.)  Waverly                        (6-8)

6.)  Stewart                         (3-10)

6.). Creek Wood                 (3-10)

8.)  East Hickman               (0-14)

Thursday 2/7/2019:  Lewis @ Creek Wood; Hickman @ Stewart 

The tiebreaker implications will go all the way until the final night of the regular season.  3/4 and 6/7 are still to be decided.  Seeds 1, 2, 5, and 8 are locked for next Tuesday night’s “Satellite Games”.  

Lewis County holds the tiebreaker over Hickman County because they earned a season split against top seeded Fairview.  

Edited by howdoitknow

On 1/31/2019 at 5:25 AM, ecu said:

12 sweep!

I think your full of horse hockey.  Your boy Raymond.  There is no player rostered on the basketball or football team named Raymond.  The best thing McEwen has going for it is some returning talent in Football with a very good OC.  Ask Momma to get you a PlayStation card to occupy your time.

On 2/8/2019 at 6:30 AM, WarrJack said:

I think your full of horse hockey.  Your boy Raymond.  There is no player rostered on the basketball or football team named Raymond.  The best thing McEwen has going for it is some returning talent in Football with a very good OC.  Ask Momma to get you a PlayStation card to occupy your time.

Is ecu the same guy as wardog?  

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

Doesn't matter who wins this district. 12AA will sweep you in regions. If Fairview is best you have to offer you are in trouble. We played them in December and they beat us by 4 but we were playing terrible. 12aa is more athletic with better coaching.

I'll bet you right now that 12AA does not sweep 11AA this year.  

6 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I'll bet you right now that 12AA does not sweep 11AA this year.  

I am with you.   I was looking at the records and schedules  and thinking it might be closer to the other way 

8 hours ago, District12AA said:

Doesn't matter who wins this district. 12AA will sweep you in regions. If Fairview is best you have to offer you are in trouble. We played them in December and they beat us by 4 but we were playing terrible. 12aa is more athletic with better coaching.

We looked awful both times we played Fairview ...its what they do

Edited by Beagle

Here is the truth about 11AA and 12AA.  I have had the opportunity of seeing some teams from each.  Regardless of who comes out of the Region Tournament with these two districts, it will be a tall task to beat 9AA in the sectionals.  However, Fairview is head and shoulders better than the rest in 11AA.  The scores sometimes do not indicate that...but they are.  They played a little better quality schedule as well with wins over AAA Independence and Page on theirs.  When they are on and rolling they are capable of beating every team on their side by 30+.  There is not another team that can consistently do that in 11AA. 

On the 12AA side, Nolensville and Marshall Co. will be the 2 to contend with.  I firmly believe that 12AA is a stronger district than 11AA.  I do not believe that 12AA will sweep.  Either way, they are all 15-18 year old kids and one slip up during the tournament could cost all of the aforementioned teams a ticket to the house.  11AA has not seen a player all year like KJ Johnson (Marshall Co.) or the Bloedorn kid from Nolensville. 

It will be fun seeing how this all plays out.  Best of luck to all the teams.