District 11AA

11AAFan

10 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

Fairview is trash.  They barely beat Hickman and they are garbage too.  Camden sucks.  Lewis is is terrible.  Waverly is awful.  Everyone else should just do themselves a favor and go play baseball because they are a disgrace to the game.  They’ll get swept in the regions like I said 

Your negative comments about all the 11aa teams are hilarious considering you are a McEwen fan. East Hickman is dead last with no wins in 11aa and 2 wins overall. Both of their wins on the season are against your boys from McEwen. 

13 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

Fairview is trash.  They barely beat Hickman and they are garbage too.  Camden sucks.  Lewis is is terrible.  Waverly is awful.  Everyone else should just do themselves a favor and go play baseball because they are a disgrace to the game.  They’ll get swept in the regions like I said 

:roll:, please.....

I think Fairview, Hickman, and Camden all have a good shot to advance.  Having seen ALL of them play.

Lewis, if they are 4th, will play whoever tough.

2 hours ago, DominateTheTrenches said:

:roll:, please.....

I think Fairview, Hickman, and Camden all have a good shot to advance.  Having seen ALL of them play.

Lewis, if they are 4th, will play whoever tough.

I agree 100% with you.  We often get overlooked but we are a good district with good players and good coaches.  Everyone has up and down years.  I believe that we have 4 tough teams.  We will see how it plays out this year.  Last year we had to play the regions at Nolensville this year we go to East Hickman.  

22 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

Someones mom doesn't know he is on the internet.

44 minutes ago, wardog1970 said:

My boy Raymond was recovering from a football injury then.  Today we would kill East Hickman and Hickman.  They are both trash.  Creek Wood used to be good.  Stewart has always sucked.  Fairview is only decent because they stole Hickman’s only player that the coach run off.  Lewis is awful.  Camden sucks.  The whole district is trash

East Hickman is young and will be better in the next year or two.  Hickman is a gritty team that plays good defense but lacks offensive firepower.  Creekwood will be back.  Stewart had a good year last year and they are really struggling this year.  Lewis County is a very streaky shooting team that is laden with senior leadership.  Camden is struggling because of personnel but they fight to the end.  

Fairview went to the substate last year versus Stratford at Stratford and lost in overtime.  We were very good last year and are better this year.  I would bet that we would beat y'all by 20 or 30 this year.  The kid from Hickman moved to Fairview this year.  There was no stealing involved in that.  

And as far as the incestous comment you just made towards my friend from Camden can you just take the high road and talk basketball.  This isn't the Coach Jerry Springer forum.  Have a nice day my friend

2 hours ago, wardog1970 said:

My boy Raymond was recovering from a football injury then.  Today we would kill East Hickman and Hickman.  They are both trash.  Creek Wood used to be good.  Stewart has always sucked.  Fairview is only decent because they stole Hickman’s only player that the coach run off.  Lewis is awful.  Camden sucks.  The whole district is trash

Your boy Raymond could be Raymond Felton who played at UNC and McEwen still wouldn't finish in the Top 5 in 11-AA.  

• Like 1

District 11-AA BOYS Basketball Standings & Remaining Schedule

1.)  Fairview                        (12-1)

2.)  Camden                        (10-3)

3.)  Hickman                       (9-3)

4.)  Lewis                             (8-4)

5.)  Waverly                        (6-7)

6.)  Stewart                         (3-9)

7.)  Creek Wood                (2-10)

8.)  East Hickman              (0-13)

Tuesday 2/5:  Stewart @ Fairview; East Hickman @ Creek Wood; Waverly @ Camden; Lewis @ Hickman

Thursday 2/7:  Hickman @ Stewart; Lewis @ Creek Wood

Postseason District Tournament Seeding Possibilities

Fairview is #1

Camden or Hickman will be #2

Camden or Hickman or Lewis will be #3

Hickman or Lewis will be #4

Waverly is #5

Stewart or Creek Wood is #6

Stewart or Creek Wood is #7

East Hickman is #8

21 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Camden at Lewis County tonight is a huge game

went to hoenwald last night and the Lions dominated from the 2nd on to the end. TG played a nice game but had some foul trouble. we hit alot of big outside shots. LC got a nice game from 5 but he had no help. if 20 for LC was as good as he thinks he is lions would have lost by 20. daniel and TG controlled the pace, and we knocked down some big outside shots and kept LC playing from behind. when 12 got in foul trouble LC had noone to rebound with 5 and the lions got plenty of second and third chances. hope we can keep it up against waverly next week we will be ready for the tournament. i noticed during senior night that LC had 5 seniors, all 5 starters. they should see a big dropoff too.

On 2/1/2019 at 9:33 AM, wardog1970 said:

Ain’t your mom your cousin?  That’s how y’all are in Camden

I am from  McEwen  and moved out of that dying town the second I was old enough.

Anything else stupid to say?    Never mind I am sure you will post again that in itself answers my question in the affirmative .:bored:

On 1/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, wardog1970 said:

Wardog, who in your eyes is good?  I'd like to see a team you approve of.

Edited by Fan15

Camden took down Waverly tonight and Hickman lost to Lewis County so the lions take second alone.   It will be a fight for 2nd in the district Tourney as well unless one of us can catch fairview on and off night and play our best ball.

Good luck to all, stay healthy and safe travels.

Is the first round of district the   higher seeds play at home again this year?

jerrylawleristheking

The real Jerry Lawler  will be in Camden for a match helping raise money for our project graduation

51212960_2179278292095600_62669425214027

Edited by Beagle