Quarterfinals Coalfield @ Greenback

orngnblk

15 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I’m just hoping this game will be a lil louder... that last game between us was the quietest game I’ve ever watched. Hoping for a injury free game. Gonna be a good night for football!!!!! 

Gback 42

coal    13

Yes sir!Looking forward to seeing inprovement from last week!

Well the Nut Punchers from Morgan County roll into Cooper Field tonight with hopes of knocking off the Mighty Cherokees. I just hope they don't try and knock other things off this year. We cant afford to have anyone suspended  next week for standing up for their manhood. #34 is back, and is a fine runner he informed us last game that he has scored 9 touchdowns against the Mighty Fighting Cherokees over his career. That's pretty impressive in my opinion, let's hope he doesn't add to many more tonight. I am looking forward to seeing #22 put on a running clinic tonight and continue to get his groove back.  The Air Raid gets dialed in this week as well in preparation for what is to come in the next week or weeks. I am sure that Coach Henry and his brother will be there with cold legs and a fresh game plan after the absolute beating they took last time. Who knows maybe the Henry boys will wear britches this time and try to mix it up a little. Cant hurt to try something new . 

The Mighty Fighting Cherokees of Greenback : 42

The Nut Punchers of Morgan County: 7 

34 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Well the Nut Punchers from Morgan County roll into Cooper Field tonight with hopes of knocking off the Mighty Cherokees. I just hope they don't try and knock other things off this year. We cant afford to have anyone suspended  next week for standing up for their manhood. #34 is back, and is a fine runner he informed us last game that he has scored 9 touchdowns against the Mighty Fighting Cherokees over his career. That's pretty impressive in my opinion, let's hope he doesn't add to many more tonight. I am looking forward to seeing #22 put on a running clinic tonight and continue to get his groove back.  The Air Raid gets dialed in this week as well in preparation for what is to come in the next week or weeks. I am sure that Coach Henry and his brother will be there with cold legs and a fresh game plan after the absolute beating they took last time. Who knows maybe the Henry boys will wear britches this time and try to mix it up a little. Cant hurt to try something new . 

The Mighty Fighting Cherokees of Greenback : 42

The Nut Punchers of Morgan County: 7 

That's right Bailey didn't even get to play in the semis  last year did he?