South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, powerp said:

High school was selling them today. Probably will tomorrow as well. My thing with digital tix, I would go through the gate hat wouldn't let me in bc they would think they are one of Roy's fake tickets 

Lol.  Be my luck if I got digital tickets the host school wouldn't have any reception to redeem my ticket off the phone. 

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I may try it next week just to see how it works. 

Me and the wife did the digital tickets as guinea pigs. You have to pay about a dollar extra as a service fee. The ticket goes to your email. When you open it, do not "redeem" it. They will do that at the gate. Once it is "redeemed", you can not select the "redeem" option again. I believe that they do that so that the ticket cannot be forwarded and used more than once. As guinea pigs, I guess you could say we were officially  the first in the gate. I am unsure where you enter with the digital ticket though. They will not let you in the gate if the "redeem" button has been pressed, so please do not press it by mistake. Hope this helps. Looking forward to a good game. Win or lose, supporting the valley next week.

Edited by Tiger1988
Misspelling

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I heard they have to press 'redeem ticket' from your phone. Idk this to be exact. 

Doesn't make sense cause if you have to stand in line what would be the advantage?

It gives you the opportunity for something to go wrong . . . cold whack out your device . . . poor signal for some reason . . .