Waverly and Riverside Round 3

vandyfan1

48 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I bet you believed in them too when Waverly came to the mud pit in Riverside and was up 17-0 in the first. 

Lol. Wasn't trying to b nasty. And it wouldn't have been so muddy if bigedmo hadn't left the sprinklers running. Yeah I did believe n them then as well. Thing is Ik we wasn't safe even up by 17.  Waverly great team n handed us a whipping. Few games have passed since then n I just love the dynamics of this TEAM. Who knows I can b wrong but just think we got this one n if I'm wrong I'll come back on here n say how waverly was the better team n that idk what I was thinking lol. Good luck buddy 

2 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Lol. Wasn't trying to b nasty. And it wouldn't have been so muddy if bigedmo hadn't left the sprinklers running. Yeah I did believe n them then as well. Thing is Ik we wasn't safe even up by 17.  Waverly great team n handed us a whipping. Few games have passed since then n I just love the dynamics of this TEAM. Who knows I can b wrong but just think we got this one n if I'm wrong I'll come back on here n say how waverly was the better team n that idk what I was thinking lol. Good luck buddy 

Good luck to yall