Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

Cam615

3 hours ago, TripleOG said:

Laughable at TC not giving H20 any credit. The history you all have you should know how hard it is to go 12-0 cupcakes or not... TC has a great team this year as does H20 both teams gonna get hit and will be doing some hitting. Best game in Midstate next week aside from Oakland MJ. Can't Wait! 

i agree....

1 hour ago, Redheadstepkid said:

I am taking TC. I don’t want it to be about revenge but a quest for the gold ball. I never thought I would cheer for TC to win a ballgame but here it is. They played us hard and our boys still say the toughest team we have played yet. They helped make us better even though we won. Good luck and hope everyone stays injury free.

Welcome to the Dark Side

7 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Are you talking about last year’s game, because the game I seen this year was not dominated by either team. Both teams played physical!!!

Since we’re  being truthful here. If it wasn’t for the Ford kid you wouldn’t of been able to move the ball.   I have not seen the Baine kid, but the Satterfield kid did not want any part of H2O. 

The ford kid had that fumble as well Bains had his best game against Watertown last year when they lined him up at RB in w power I #8 is more physical than ford and he will be the fastest player on the field Friday and he is also a shutdown corner this far in the playoffs 

5 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Ive watched TC for many years. This years version seems to have as much or more depth as any Ive seen. Thta being said a good coaching staff is hard to be twiced. I saw a TC team in 2001 get hammered regular season by a very solid Portland team like 40-14. They came back in the playoffs and won the game by a TD.  The 1 thing I dont understand is why TC changed qbs mid season. The guy we played seemed to be a dang good passer. 

He wasn't the starter the starter was an all-state player and he fits the scheme but 5 is the future QB 

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

I wouldn't call beating a team by 1 point beating the brains out of another team

Your right I exaggerated a little for effect! The post would not have sounded as good if I had been honest!!

Dont worry though it’s an old trick I learned from a TC poster... I.E we got beat by the refs or we got out coached. ( you know what I am talking about)

3 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

The same D that didn’t want any more of price with the game on the line, we ran it right at you and said stop us when it mattered. TC says they have the D that can’t be run on, TC says that we don’t have the D to stop the run. Well, that might have been the case for 3 quarters, BUT when the game was on the line you didn’t get stops with that all world D, and our terrible run D got stops. Nobody can deny that on either side. Go purple

No,  TC had two turnovers, that gave H2O a short field that was the difference.