Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

Cam615

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Your right I exaggerated a little for effect! The post would not have sounded as good if I had been honest!!

Dont worry though it’s an old trick I learned from a TC poster... I.E we got beat by the refs or we got out coached. ( you know what I am talking about)

We were outcoached but Watertown played the best down the stretch and if TC did what they were to suppose to do the refs wouldn't have mattered. Either  way you slice it Watertown won the game because of the played better in the 4th and you'll earned that win.

20 minutes ago, RTD said:

We were outcoached but Watertown played the best down the stretch and if TC did what they were to suppose to do the refs wouldn't have mattered. Either  way you slice it Watertown won the game because of the played better in the 4th and you'll earned that win.

There you go again saying we were outcoached, you can’t ride the fence and blame coaching every time we lose, it’s football players make mistakes that cost their team the game even the goat’s of football make mistakes 

15 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

There you go again saying we were outcoached, you can’t ride the fence and blame coaching every time we lose, it’s football players make mistakes that cost their team the game even the goat’s of football make mistakes 

The Goat sez: I’ve never made a mistake.

Mancoverage sez: He’s right. Again.

10 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Not every time but that game and Whitwell TC where outcoached there is nothing you can say that will change my mind about this. I will always say it no matter what you feel or think about it when Price was lined up at QB on that final drive everyone knew it would be price running a QB power. Watertown  ran same play 4 to 5 times in a row and TC couldn't stop it just like on offense when TC was in the power I and it was working and we switch back to the spread and Watertown shut it down like they had the whole game and they not only outcoached TC they outplayed TC  in the 4th as I said. Yea your right the players are to blame just like the coaches shoulder some of the same blame as well.  In the post, I said Watertown outplayed TC in the 4th. As the season has gone the team and the coaches gameplans have improved as well I don't think TC will  be outcoached or even be out schemed for the rest of the playoffs  TC has learned from their mistakes and has  improved every week 

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

Not every time but that game and Whitwell TC where outcoached there is nothing you can say that will change my mind about this. I will always say it no matter what you feel or think about it when Price was lined up at QB on that final drive everyone knew it would be price running a QB power. Watertown  ran same play 4 to 5 times in a row and TC couldn't stop it just like on offense when TC was in the power I and it was working and we switch back to the spread and Watertown shut it down like they had the whole game and they not only outcoached TC they outplayed TC  in the 4th as I said. Yea your right the players are to blame just like the coaches shoulder some of the same blame as well.  In the post, I said Watertown outplayed TC in the 4th. As the season has gone the team and the coaches gameplans have improved as well I don't think TC will  be outcoached or even be out schemed for the rest of the playoffs  TC has learned from their mistakes and has  improved every week 

I agree with most of this, I just believe the coaches knew what was coming and had the kids prepared for it we just didn’t make the plays 

I’ve never coached a down of football. However, I am amazed at fans, ours and others, that think they know what coaches should have done. I mean, of course, it’s so simple. I would love to hear some serious opinions about x’s and o’s  Should they have shaded their front away from the back? Or maybe away from Price? Maybe went to 3 field instead of staying in cover 2? Was the LB overrunning and not staying at home on misdirection? Is it possible that we should just support the staff and kids and not pretend we have the answers? Just saying. 

4 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I am happy that Wagg has put some discipline back into this program. While we did not like 8 being suspended, it may have turned this young man's life around. Kicking off Ford took guts and Wagg did what was best for this team. I think it has paid off. Win or lose, I am so much prouder of the Jackets now. 

Sure, Waggoner has done a reasonable job has head coach, but he has allowed more drama then you know. Kicking Ford off the team was a split second decision, and Waggoner would've allowed him back on the team but the players knew he was a flashy back with no real substance, so they told him to stay off till next year. The current back, Satterfield, is a dedicated, hard worker who deserves the spot and carries he has been given. 

1 minute ago, WagBraddoner said:

Sure, Waggoner has done a reasonable job has head coach, but he has allowed more drama then you know. Kicking Ford off the team was a split second decision, and Waggoner would've allowed him back on the team but the players knew he was a flashy back with no real substance, so they told him to stay off till next year. The current back, Satterfield, is a dedicated, hard worker who deserves the spot and carries he has been given. 

Ford was the most physical of the two against H2O bottom line..  You may not miss his off the field actions, but he was hands down more effective than Satterfield during our week 3 matchup!!  

He may of had some off the field issues, but that kid was far from just a flashy player. Yes he fumbled at the end of the game, but without him you wouldn’t of even been in the position to win the game at all! 

20 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

I’ve never coached a down of football. However, I am amazed at fans, ours and others, that think they know what coaches should have done. I mean, of course, it’s so simple. I would love to hear some serious opinions about x’s and o’s  Should they have shaded their front away from the back? Or maybe away from Price? Maybe went to 3 field instead of staying in cover 2? Was the LB overrunning and not staying at home on misdirection? Is it possible that we should just support the staff and kids and not pretend we have the answers? Just saying. 

You're right, most poeple do not know how to coach a football game and most people don't know the first thing they would do if they were put in charge of a team themselves. However, I can tell you with confidence that if I was Brad Waggoner on the goal line for the game winner against Whitwell, there is no way in heck I would run the same play that has barely worked the whole second half. Don't even get me started on the call to let Baines kick on the final play versus Whitwell

• Like 1

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Ford was the most physical of the two against H2O bottom line..  You may not miss his off the field actions, but he was hands down more effective than Satterfield during our week 3 matchup!!  

He may of had some off the field issues, but that kid was far from just a flashy player. Yes he fumbled at the end of the game, but without him you wouldn’t of even been in the position to win the game at all! 

That's complete BS. Satterfield played both sides of the ball in that games, and took a big hit on the fake to Rankin's earlier in the game which would've shook anybody up, but he persevered. So, of course, Ford took more carries and earned more yards, but he has worse vision and lucked out behind an excellent line. The fact of the matter is he is the player who made a mistake that contributed greatly to H20s momentum swing. He is not all that great, he is a good player, but not what y'all have hyped him to have been