Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

Cam615

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I can agree that whomever wins this game out physicalled the other. ( both teams play physical ) 

We will not fold nor will your team fold if we each hit each other in the mouth. I predicted Tyner would and they did! 

That Want Happen This Friday!!  

That’s why all these posters predicting a 21 point win are nuts to me. This game will be close and low scoring!

You're definitely right about Tyner. I think H2O would have done the same thing to Tyner. This game will be close and both teams are very physical I just think # 8 for TC will be the difference on both sides of the ball and also on special teams.

15 hours ago, RTD said:

I'm happy both teams are healthy and are at full strength. I don't understand why ch 30 didn't pick this game to be televised instead of Brentwood vs Ravenwood they should give the schools playing in smaller classification a chance to play on TV besides from having to play in Cookville to be on tv.

They had TC and Friendship on several years ago.

2 hours ago, thewaterboy16 said:

Alright I’m behind alittle bit but this got brought up earlier in the page can anyone tell me what players are from Lebanon that are good on Watertown’s team yes we have grown a lot since the new school but not a lot of them play football I just wanna know since “that’s the only reason they are good”

The core of this team have been playing football and winning championships together since they were 6 years old. That’s why they’re good. Plain and simple, end of story. And anyone who says anything else has no idea what they are talking about. 

Edited by PurpleReign

12 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

The core of this team have been playing football and winning championships together since they were 6 years old. That’s why they’re good. Plain and simple, end of story. And anyone who says anything else has no idea what they are talking about. 

I know that’s what I’m saying like everyone thinks that but I want them to tell me who they are bc I don’t have a clue lol

1 minute ago, thewaterboy16 said:

I know that’s what I’m saying like everyone thinks that but I want them to tell me who they are bc I don’t have a clue lol

14 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

Another reason why I hate our Jr pro football shut down. 

On 11/10/2018 at 7:54 AM, snoball5278 said:

trousdale is a community rich in tradition  compromised of several different families, both large and small, and people who have lived here and contributed several generations throughout decades of top caliber football.

water town went from zeros to heroes in just a few short years while surrounding schools have been losing local kids.

lets just all be adults here and call a duck a duck.

Watertown has lost more kids to Friendship, Wilson Central and Lebanon than they will ever get back!