Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

Cam615

5 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I’m not sure this game is going to be a blowout like some are predicting. TC may win but it will be a fight for 4 quarters, 7-10 points either way 

No doubt... I think SOME TC posters are getting a little to excited about beating an overrated Tyner team.. I expect this game to be one of those you hate to see someone lose. Both teams are the real deal!

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

All in fun bud!!

It’s not really that fun it’s ridiculous with the name calling and attacking people personally over a high school football especially all the name calling that is going on. Some people are taking this a little to personal 

• Like 1

Just now, RTD said:

It’s not really that fun it’s ridiculous with the name calling and attacking people personally over a high school football especially all the name calling that is going on. Some people are taking this a little to personal 

Guys, 

I do not know anybody on this thread so to take this personal is ridiculous and I am sorry if I personally offended anyone. It really was in fun! 

As for the game I think it will be close and as BCB said whoever loses should be proud of their seasons and the work they have put in to get to this point. Both teams have had great seasons!!!  

Good luck to both teams. I am out