Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

Cam615

Guys on Friday night Nov 16, 2 very good teams will take the field and lay it all on the line for there team for 4 quarters. They will determine who wins or loses. All we need to do as fans , is seat back and cheer them on and watch what I see as physical dog fight to see who represents Region 4, I believe the winner will be in Cookeville! I just pray each team comes out of this game healthy! Win or lose I will be cheering on one of this 2 teams all the way. I have a lot of respect for TC and have said from week 1 they would be a contender as well as Tigers and here we are. As much as I like the trash talk and going back and forth WE can predicted the outcome of this game all we want, at the end of the day the young men and coaches that take the field will determine the outcome. I believe 1 thing we can all agree on is this will be good game. So throw out the stats and records even though BCB done a good job on the stats, Friday cannot get here quick enough lol. 

Go Tigers! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

Guys on Friday night Nov 16, 2 very good teams will take the field and lay it all on the line for there team for 4 quarters. They will determine who wins or loses. All we need to do as fans , is seat back and cheer them on and watch what I see as physical dog fight to see who represents Region 4, I believe the winner will be in Cookeville! I just pray each team comes out of this game healthy! Win or lose I will be cheering on one of this 2 teams all the way. I have a lot of respect for TC and have said from week 1 they would be a contender as well as Tigers and here we are. As much as I like the trash talk and going back and forth WE can predicted the outcome of this game all we want, at the end of the day the young men and coaches that take the field will determine the outcome. I believe 1 thing we can all agree on is this will be good game. So throw out the stats and records even though BCB done a good job on the stats, Friday cannot get here quick enough lol. 

Go Tigers! 

Didn’t week 1 vs g-ville you had Watertown losing? Lol I don’t think you thought Watertown was a contender early on in the season 

Guys, I like numbers thus the reason I put the By The Numbers post together each week and the reason i do what i do for a living. But quite honestly, Numbers mean jack squat leading up to each and every game. Lets look a couple of levels up and back a 2 days. The NE Patriots were 7-0 in the last 7 meetings with the Titans. They have the GOAT leading the team. The Spread was in their favor and everything pointed in a NE victory. What happened!?! The Titans came out, hit them in the mouth until the very last play and blew the Patriots out (by NFL standards). So numbers mean nothing. 

From what we have all seen, these teams are very evenly matched! I look forward to the show that will be put on. 

Edited by BCB~MVP

4 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Guys, I like numbers thus the reason I put the By The Numbers post together each week and the reason i do what i do for a living. But quite honestly, Numbers mean jack squat leading up to each and every game. Lets look a couple of levels up and back a 2 days. The NE Patriots were 7-0 in the last 7 meetings with the Titans. They have the GOAT leading the team. The Spread was in their favor and everything pointed in a NE victory. What happened!?! The Titans came out, hit them in the mouth until the very last play and blew the Patriots out (by NFL standards). So numbers mean nothing. 

From what we have all seen, these teams are very evenly matched! I look forward to the show that will be put on. 

Very true! I think both teams respect each other and realize these are 2 good football teams! A little smack talk makes it fun for us that the game has passed & makes the week pass faster.  Friday night comes down to who can withstand the other teams blow and how they react when something negative happens. Also Peyton is the goat lol

16 hours ago, DTCSPORTS said:

For those who can't make it to the game Friday night, DTC Sports will be televising it live from Robinson Stadium, starting at 6:45 p.m. You can watch the game online, free of charge, at www.dtc3.tv. Looking forward to what should be a tremendous game and an electric atmosphere!! 

This should be one heck of a game, as a Meigs fan I will definitely try to watch some of it, thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

This should be one heck of a game, as a Meigs fan I will definitely try to watch some of it, thanks for the info.

You're welcome!! We are really looking forward to it! Good luck to Meigs Friday night, as well. A Meigs showdown with whoever wins Trousdale-Watertown should be a great game! Lots of very good teams on this side of the 2A bracket. 

31 minutes ago, DTCSPORTS said:

You're welcome!! We are really looking forward to it! Good luck to Meigs Friday night, as well. A Meigs showdown with whoever wins Trousdale-Watertown should be a great game! Lots of very good teams on this side of the 2A bracket. 

It’s definitely a hard road on that side of the bracket. Meigs has not been tested yet I don’t know if that’s good or bad. Good luck Friday night. 

2 hours ago, biggest said:

Very true! I think both teams respect each other and realize these are 2 good football teams! A little smack talk makes it fun for us that the game has passed & makes the week pass faster.  Friday night comes down to who can withstand the other teams blow and how they react when something negative happens. Also Peyton is the goat lol

I can see arguments from both sides. I'm not necessarily a fan of Brady's but i respect what he has been able to do over his career with a bunch of no names around him. Impressive none the less. Peyton has a great career too and is truly a student of the game. He knew exactly what was gonna happen before the other team did. 

12 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

It’s definitely a hard road on that side of the bracket. Meigs has not been tested yet I don’t know if that’s good or bad. Good luck Friday night. 

:shock: not having a test prior to a potential Semi Round Match-up with either of these teams on the Road = Not good IMO, js....

53 minutes ago, DTCSPORTS said:

If, IF (guys i said IF), TC were to pull the upset friday night (yea upset, Watertown is #1 seed and was Ranked well above TC [not ranked] in last AP poll), would DTC travel to the Creekbank to cover this game? Wish we had coverage in the area. 

10 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I can see arguments from both sides. I'm not necessarily a fan of Brady's but i respect what he has been able to do over his career with a bunch of no names around him. Impressive none the less. Peyton has a great career too and is truly a student of the game. He knew exactly what was gonna happen before the other team did. 

:shock: not having a test prior to a potential Semi Round Match-up with either of these teams on the Road = Not good IMO, js....

If, IF (guys i said IF), TC were to pull the upset friday night (yea upset, Watertown is #1 seed and was Ranked well above TC [not ranked] in last AP poll), would DTC travel to the Creekbank to cover this game? Wish we had coverage in the area. 

If you win this one, you will be traveling to Meigs County.