Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

Cam615

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Label me impressed...  advantageous.. you have got poor RTD’s head spinning.. 

RTD - that word means that Baines is really fast, no matter if it does anything to help the outcome of the game or not!

I know Ms. Register taught me the meaning of (Advantageous) in the 10 the grade. This TC education has treated me well so far. 

• Like 1

Game day is here, should be a great atmosphere, again I will be glad to introduce myself to anybody that would like to chat pregame, we will be there about 5:15 and i will be at the concession stand about 5:45 chating it up for a little while. See you soon purple tiggers. Go Jackets!!!

7 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I've heard from some folks that Waggoner is leaving TC after this year. Any truth to that?

News to me, however i dont have my finger on the daily pulse of the program like some of the other posters may. I know that this fanbase has been tough on him. IMO he is a great guy and is really teaching the kids more than just the game of football. I know that you would enjoy his daily post on FB if your not friends with him already. 

46 minutes ago, Ole3putt said:

I’ll miss this one due to being 500 miles away Stuttgart AR. Hopefully I can catch my ole Team. ‘The’ Stuttgart Ricebirds (4A) who are also in the 3rd round.  Go Birds & Go Jackets!

You can catch this game online. Look back a few pages and you will see the link. 

DTC does a great job with these games, so I think you will enjoy.

• Thanks 1