3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

5 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

I have not seen Anderson County play so what does there oline look like ? I don’t want a cow fan to say they are the best in the world and I don’t want a devil fan to say they are the worst in East Tennessee. I want an honest opinion.

Greeneville has the size Advantage and more talent for sure. Greeneville as well has an advantage with the Wr’s being a lot taller than the Ac defenders. If Ac blitzes look for Greeneville to throw long or pick up the blitz and make huge runs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kr1416 said:

I have not seen Anderson County play so what does there oline look like ? I don’t want a cow fan to say they are the best in the world and I don’t want a devil fan to say they are the worst in East Tennessee. I want an honest opinion.

Honest opinion:  very stout up front on both sides of the ball.  Will give Greeneville all they want in the trenches.  This game will be won at the skill positions.  Both teams have big strong runners.  This game will come down to defensive secondary (both can be suspect at times) and linebackers stopping the run.  It’s truly a toss up in my opinion having seen both teams play.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville has the size Advantage and more talent for sure. Greeneville as well has an advantage with the Wr’s being a lot taller than the Ac defenders. If Ac blitzes look for Greeneville to throw long or pick up the blitz and make huge runs.

He said he wanted an honest opinion! That iliminates anything you say!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’m gonna say Greeneville in a close win, something like 42-38. AC will come ready to play and make some big plays happen. But In the end I’m afraid the Devils are gonna be too much. I see Greeneville winning it all again, but perhaps a lot of changes coming in the offseason also....

Come on bobcat Ballard isn’t going anywhere. Roots are way too deep in Greeneville with his wife’s job and his family farm. He as well has two twin girls at the middle school and not to mention a wealth of talent coming up. He will stay in Greeneville. If by some chance he does step down Greeneville will be fine. The culture is here to stay and I imagine a hire would come within which would be awesome because they have the best coaching staff in the state. 

Fun fact tho! When Cade is a senior at Army he will get to make the trip to Tennessee and take on the VOLS!!! 

Edited by DevilMan03

5 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

That is an example of someone who knows absolutely nothing about the Mavs. Seriously Nothing! He will be educated on o this Friday.

The Mavericks have an editable appetite and are currently starving :hungry: revenge is all the Mavericks want......and they want it bad! Nothing will get in there way and No greeneville ticket holder and no Greenville staff and Players will leave the Bull Cage without a loss. Gates will remain locked until the Mavericks win..... travel to AC and Rocky top at your own risk!???

Edited by Mavericksinflight