3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

39 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

I've tried to remind myself that in the end, it's still just a game. It's not working! I have college exams that I'm trying to focus on and this board has just been too awesome to even pull away.

For many of these young men, on one side or the other, it will be their last game. A select few will go on to the next level and become teammates and brothers with those who were once the enemy. They may even face-off on opposite sides once again. Both sides will always have something to talk about and stories to tell.

The angles, statistics, and strategies can be churned, but the reality is that both teams come into this game having played very little competition. In last year's matchup, the Mavericks were fortunate to gain an early lead from Greeneville's mistakes. Greeneville was fortunate that Martin was not 100% after a severe injury. In the end, the Devil's won by a nose in what was a spectacular game...as I expect we'll see tonight.

I'm hopeful that the flags are fair and few, allowing the guys to play the game as intended, with the better team emerging as the victor, being decided on the field. As always, I pray that each of these young men are free from serious injury since life is bigger than the game.

Welcome to the Bull Ring Devils! Travel safely and enjoy the show. Hook em Mavs!

Sweet A Fox43 would have been nice for tonight's Game...end around sweep and he's gone. I remember that great running!!?

43 minutes ago, KRider123 said:

Word on the street is that seats are already save by AC fans in the stadium. Which sucks really. Question - is there a place to sit in chairs and watch?

They are a section for Greeneville fans but better get there early AC fans liked to sit on the visitor side just like when we played at Greenville last year. The Greeneville fans sitting on visitors side.

Edited by Bullring99
  • Upvote 1