3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

3 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

You will have to pay a fee to watch live on the NFHS network. You can join for free and watch on demand for free. I’ll be in Jackson tonight watching Springfield play, but I plan on watching this the replay game of this game in the morning. 

NFHS is $9.99 per month.  Given the terrible quality of the live stream on rivalrythursday.com, I am investing in the backup plan. 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Sweet A Fox43 would have been nice for tonight's Game...end around sweep and he's gone. I remember that great running!!?

Yes, he was certainly fun to watch. I talked to him a short while ago and he'll be on the sidelines to support his brother bulls tonight. I'm sure he'll wish a time or ten that he could be out there putting on an exhibition. However, tonight belongs to those who have put in the hard work all season and earned their time to show out.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

So where can we watch this without paying a fee? I usually follow the thread but been busy and missed a day so I don't wanna wade through the 20+ pages I missed lol 

Www.RivalryThursday.com I’ve been reassured it should work fine. But the Ten dollar back up on Nfhs doesn’t seem bad imo!!!

53 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

Yes, he was certainly fun to watch. I talked to him a short while ago and he'll be on the sidelines to support his brother bulls tonight. I'm sure he'll wish a time or ten that he could be out there putting on an exhibition. However, tonight belongs to those who have put in the hard work all season and earned their time to show out.

That's true but he sure was exciting :)