3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

20 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

In some ways Fulton now that they are not in 4A . Are like partner's to us. The annual scrimmage at Carson Newman every year. Is something that benefits both team's greatly. I think I always root a little bit for the people we scrimmage once the season starts. 

Agreed   ...  there is alot of respect between the programs .... respect  is earned and I think we  have earned each others  ....... 

• Like 1

All that noise for months from the AC faithful. Gonna beat Greeneville, AC is the greatest show on turf. Awful quiet today. Don’t talk it if you can’t back it up. “We want Greeneville “, well you got it. How did it taste? Would you like seconds? Here’s a life lesson for you, sometimes you get what you ask for. Really hated to see all that AC faithful flood out of the stadium at halftime. Hey, atleast they got to see the state champions play and see what a Mr. Football winner looks like. Greeneville grabbed the bull by the horns, turned it around, and branded its rear end. I almost forgot to mention that tasteful sign in front of your student section. Nice touch, maybe next time keep the ignorance to yourself and Mr. Football will not have your defense for supper. In Greeneville we say, “The champs are here”

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I have none you guys are really that good. Not sure how we respond to this next year.... But the bleeding is hurting....... 

I have read much you have written, and I have to give props.  You are truly a gracious loser in this game.  Never easy to see your team get eliminated, yet your words have been humble.  Hats off to you Mavericksinflight.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1