3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

7 hours ago, barb said:

Betsy doesn't defend that run very well. It should have been a no-brainer if you watched the tape of the Greeneville/Betsy game. I am curious how Witten's play calling changed when he lost his QB.

The Cyclones did not play well tonight.  I hate that Everett got hurt and I am sure that hurt the Cyclones offensively without a doubt, and their defense was wasn't strong enough to stop the run tonight. The Cyclones that played Greeneville in the regular season didn't show up tonight and no doubt AC took care of business. 

Edited by Romansfive8

1 minute ago, TomJoad said:

He looked a little shell shocked on the sidelines. Guess I would have too. Elizabethton was overmatched. I’m going to be hyperbolic most of the time to match your insane posters but here goes objectivity:  this game should be close. My only real concern — the kind of thing to keep me up at night — is a lack of depth. 

I take that back. Nothing really ever keeps me up at night. 

Well Seen both AC and Greeneville. In my honest opinion Greeneville wins easily. And I hope someone smacks that darn AC announcer in the mouth. He likes to instigate fan fights that is for sure.  

As for the game. Congrats to AC players they came to play for sure. But you better have twice that next week if you want to stay in the game.

• Like 1