3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

I just googled pictures of the AC football stadium.  How does the capacity compare to Burley Stadium at GHS?  I know GHS has stands on both sides, but the home stands don't have very many rows.  Also GHS goes from 100 yards on the home side, and 60 yards on the visitor side.

Hope it's televised on WVLT like last night, but may plan to go if it's not.

33 minutes ago, B-Ball Fan said:

I just googled pictures of the AC football stadium.  How does the capacity compare to Burley Stadium at GHS?  I know GHS has stands on both sides, but the home stands don't have very many rows.  Also GHS goes from 100 yards on the home side, and 60 yards on the visitor side.

Hope it's televised on WVLT like last night, but may plan to go if it's not.

Your all on one side. And with all respect AC has some fans that like to get in on the visitor seating and run them jaws. Along with the announcer instigating. But That was just a few the rest were respectful people.  It is smaller you would think they would save that firework money up and build some more seating :) 

5 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

Your all on one side. And with all respect AC has some fans that like to get in on the visitor seating and run them jaws. Along with the announcer instigating. But That was just a few the rest were respectful people.  It is smaller you would think they would save that firework money up and build some more seating :) 

Only fireworks for them next week will be during pregame. Greeneville finally gets to open the playbook and run loose. Look for another gear from the devils in this game. 

13 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

It's not like Greeneville don't have fans sitting with visitors when they play at home.... 

17 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

Who was the fan for Betsy that got removed from the stadium? Cheering because a AC kid got hurt on a kick off.

24 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

It is my understanding that the owner of the firework pyro company donates all fireworks for each game costs the school or program nothing.  Plus if you are to make a statement like this you must be an expert builder, contractor, surveyor etc.  What's to say that building stands on the other side is even possible.  I've never been there but my school was one sided because of that reason.  Looking at it using the eyeball test is one thing and actually being able to do it is another.  Just my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, woodby30 said:

Well Seen both AC and Greeneville. In my honest opinion Greeneville wins easily. And I hope someone smacks that darn AC announcer in the mouth. He likes to instigate fan fights that is for sure.  

As for the game. Congrats to AC players they came to play for sure. But you better have twice that next week if you want to stay in the game.

The AC kids have been hearing this all year. They are eager to get another shot at Greenville. 

11 minutes ago, Bullring99 said:

Who was the fan for Betsy that got removed from the stadium? Cheering because a AC kid got hurt on a kick off.

No one cheered they left because some old man was cheering over our kid getting hurt and flapping them old flappy jaws. Who was he? you really do not want me started on this because he ran them flaps to my daughter and was lucky the police got him before I did. 

4 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

It is my understanding that the owner of the firework pyro company donates all fireworks for each game costs the school or program nothing.  Plus if you are to make a statement like this you must be an expert builder, contractor, surveyor etc.  What's to say that building stands on the other side is even possible.  I've never been there but my school was one sided because of that reason.  Looking at it using the eyeball test is one thing and actually being able to do it is another.  Just my 2 cents.

Actually yes There is plenty of room for stands on the other side. Just my two cents. But hey they can do what they chose not my call. That was just a joke on fireworks. They have a great entry and as I said before tons of nice people. Just one little group particular creates issues for them all.