South Greene @ Meigs County - Quarterfinals

MarsBlackmon

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

If you all read my posts weeks ago you'll remember I said "our loss at SG was unlike anything I'd seen".

Playing a team and coaches we had beaten forever and we were up 22-0, then BOOM! It was overtime and we lose the regional championship. We lost our mike early but not so sure it would've mattered...I think Scotty is practicing witch craft there! LOL...S North, Chuck-Doak, all blow big leads at SG....Then SG goes to HV and gets destroyed...HV, a team we handled earlier in the season. 

SMH

The legendary girls basketball coach, Coach Ricker, used to call it "Rebel Magic" 

Edited by RebRebReb

55 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Crow is top notch!His puns are hall of fame worthy!Wasnt nothin offensive just have to take it for what its worth.The team he roots for doesnt have those type plays and never have.Heck in 2012 they faked a punt for a first down and i wet myself a little!

I think TL did to, he probably wasn't in on that call or it woulda never happened :roflol:

57 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Crow is top notch!His puns are hall of fame worthy!Wasnt nothin offensive just have to take it for what its worth.The team he roots for doesnt have those type plays and never have.Heck in 2012 they faked a punt for a first down and i wet myself a little!

The team you root for doesn't have those types of plays either. Impressive I'm telling you. I'm not saying they're gonna roll on Meigs but if they keep gun slinging they might make it fun to watch. 

10 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Congratulations on your squeaker win against an injury depleted C.A. team. First quality win you had that you did not give up 50 points. That is impressive.

Oh ok. I see how you are. I pick your team to lose so you belittle my team? Real mature. Meigs doesn’t stand a chance against TC or Watertown. Trust me. Look at how weak your entire season has been. It’s a joke. And you can hate all you want. Doesn’t affect me. Y’all are the ones that will go 13-0 and lose to the first real competition you face. You would be mercy ruled against the good teams we have played. 

You think your good, but your not. Don’t be mad man, just being honest. Y’all have played a weak regular season and so far your post season has been a walk down easy street. I’ve watched film. The only thing you guys have going for you is Swafford. 1 man can’t get ya there. Just enjoy the hype for a little while longer.

6 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Oh ok. I see how you are. I pick your team to lose so you belittle my team? Real mature. Meigs doesn’t stand a chance against TC or Watertown. Trust me. Look at how weak your entire season has been. It’s a joke. And you can hate all you want. Doesn’t affect me. Y’all are the ones that will go 13-0 and lose to the first real competition you face. You would be mercy ruled against the good teams we have played. 

You think your good, but your not. Don’t be mad man, just being honest. Y’all have played a weak regular season and so far your post season has been a walk down easy street. I’ve watched film. The only thing you guys have going for you is Swafford. 1 man can’t get ya there. Just enjoy the hype for a little while longer.

This guy is mad on the internet. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trollin said:

^^^ This is the result of a brain on drugs ^^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

Y’all laugh..but just sit back and watch. Meigs strength of schedule is a joke. 43rd toughest schedule out of 47 teams in 2A. That’s laughable. When you play weak teams all year, then actually play a tough opponent in TC or Watertown your gonna take it on the chin. The 4 teams left in the west would mercy rule Meigs. Laugh, talk ####, be overly confident, y’all will see. I’ll be sure to be on here giving y’all a hard time when you do. Maybe next season your coach will schedule tougher non region opponents. 

Everyone said that last year about Tyner and how did that workout, and in my opinion if Swafford doesn’t get hurt I think Meigs would’ve been in Cookeville last year, and they returned 9 on defense and 11 on offense. They had the number 1 ranked defense last year and this year in 2A and as far as the schedule goes there’s no way of knowing if teams are going to be down or not. And I’ve watched a lot of tap and I still think Meigs is the best team in the east.