South Greene @ Meigs County - Quarterfinals

MarsBlackmon

40 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Honestly it's going to depend on what tiny openings we find in your defense. We love to throw and we love to run.  The weather these past three weeks seemed to have hindered our throwing game a bit. As long as we can block, we will do both about as equally I guess.  Oh and if you want to use our chains, I could bring them LOL

I would say wet conditions has slowed us somewhat as well. We tend to run and throw as well leaning more on the run I guess. I'm curious how your offense will fair against our defense. scoring what you did on oneida is pretty good so I can see you scoring on us as well.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I would say wet conditions has slowed us somewhat as well. We tend to run and throw as well leaning more on the run I guess. I'm curious how your offense will fair against our defense. scoring what you did on oneida is pretty good so I can see you scoring on us as well.

Everyone saying Meigs by 28+ but I just don’t see it. I really believe we will be a close game. But only time will tell I guess.

1 hour ago, KyleO said:

Everyone saying Meigs by 28+ but I just don’t see it. I really believe we will be a close game. But only time will tell I guess.

Not sure what to expect honestly. South Greene seems to pull a win out of close games, so I hope we manage to over whelm them if we can and early. I hope for a good called, Injury free game. Wish you all safe travels again tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Not sure what to expect honestly. South Greene seems to pull a win out of close games, so I hope we manage to over whelm them if we can and early. I hope for a good called, Injury free game. Wish you all safe travels again tomorrow.

We have done some positive things this year. I give all the credit to our coaches in their prep work and our players with great big hearts and willingness to learn and be apart of something bigger than themselves. I hope we can get off the bus ready to do business. Thanks for the wishes of safe travels. 

2 hours ago, RebRebReb said:

We have done some positive things this year. I give all the credit to our coaches in their prep work and our players with great big hearts and willingness to learn and be apart of something bigger than themselves. I hope we can get off the bus ready to do business. Thanks for the wishes of safe travels. 

Whatever happens tomorrow your team has went from a 4th seed in the region to a 1 seed. Made it to the quarterfinals this year. Whoever loses had a good season regardless of who advances and I mean that for Meigs as well. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hohmaster said:

Everyone saying Meigs by 28+ points?  Who is everyone?
I think Meigs will win.  What is your definition of a "close game"?

It’s will be close at least one score

nothing like last year from 3-8 to 8-4 I don’t see it being anything like last year as some have stated previously.

Edited by KyleO

Meigs is better this year than last, SG and Oneida played a close one. Honestly oneida was average at best this year and Meigs romped us. I hope y'all have a great game but honestly I see Meigs winning going away. Their line will be the best line by far SG has saw and will be a huge difference in this one I think. Won't have to wait long now to find out at least. 

Edited by crow

20 minutes ago, crow said:

Meigs is better this year than last, SG and Oneida played a close one. Honestly oneida was average at best this year and Meigs romped us. I hope y'all have a great game but honestly I see Meigs winning going away. Their line will be the best line by far SG has saw and will be a huge difference in this one I think. Won't have to wait long now to find out at least. 

This isn't a knock Crow, but you watching any games this weekend bud?