South Greene @ Meigs County - Quarterfinals

MarsBlackmon

Guest Fall101
8 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah it's real I guess. But it can be real tomorrow. Tonight just gonna enjoy it. Think you might can make the Trousdale and Meigs game Crow next week? Or got other holiday plans?

I don’t know bout Crow but this is for sure something that’s on my games to go see. I may head your way if nothin comes up. 

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah it's real I guess. But it can be real tomorrow. Tonight just gonna enjoy it. Think you might can make the Trousdale and Meigs game Crow next week? Or got other holiday plans?

I doubt I make that one either, gotta work that Friday to. A couple of years ago I took a "better" job. Well my "better" job sucks lol. Such is life, if something happens I can go I'll definitely let you know though. Like I said earlier most of my football lately is watching online unfortunately. 

Guest Fall101
Just now, crow said:

What in the world makes you think we could give them any better game than the 35-0 cow trompin we ate the first time we went down there?

I don’t know if we could or not. I just wanted to stir the pot :roflol:

Guest Fall101
17 minutes ago, crow said:

Better watch out stirring the pot of a team that beat ya. They may have an idea where to put your spoon :shock:

I don’t care still believe we beat SG 7 out of 10 times. However they beat us the 1 time it mattered so congrats to the on a great year! 

2 hours ago, Spike16 said:

I don’t care still believe we beat SG 7 out of 10 times. However they beat us the 1 time it mattered so congrats to the on a great year! 

2 hours ago, crow said:

Better watch out stirring the pot of a team that beat ya. They may have an idea where to put your spoon :shock:

Lol the way I figure if we are only able to beat you three times and we've already used up the first one well then I look forward to another two! Haha just trying to be positive

now where did I put that spoon???

• Upvote 1

Guest Fall101
8 hours ago, RebRebReb said:

Lol the way I figure if we are only able to beat you three times and we've already used up the first one well then I look forward to another two! Haha just trying to be positive

now where did I put that spoon???

Hey Reb I was just trying to get y’all SG folks upset. However you beat us when it mattered most. Now yeah I dang sure hope we y’all again next year. Just next time I hope it’s at the Reservation. Oneida should be pretty solid next year have quite a bit comin back. However there was an article in the local paper that Coach Lambert is mulling the decision bout coaching next year :o So who knows what may happen between now and August. 

4 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Hey Reb I was just trying to get y’all SG folks upset. However you beat us when it mattered most. Now yeah I dang sure hope we y’all again next year. Just next time I hope it’s at the Reservation. Oneida should be pretty solid next year have quite a bit comin back. However there was an article in the local paper that Coach Lambert is mulling the decision bout coaching next year :o So who knows what may happen between now and August. 

Hmm maybe he's fishing for a raise :lol:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

You'll have to try harder to get me riled lol I was just messing with ya. Honestly thought crows spoon reply was hall of fame worthy so I just couldn't help myself. 

Hate to hear about Coach L. I am sure it will be hard to fill his shoes. 

He is a great defensive coach and when he decides to go will be missed but the program is bigger than any one person. It was here before any of us showed up and short of the rapture will remain after we're all gone. HC has to be a ton of work and pressure I would think. If he's considering callingit quits maybe a step back to DC? Still coachingbut not near the responsibility I wouldn't think.