CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Probably basketball, better watch out or you may be playing round ball soon as well, lord knows y’all need the practice at that sport considering WC put y’all out last year, but back to football better strap it up because Cville is going to hit Huntington every single play, gonna be a good game.

You’re right! Huntingdon hasn’t been hit all year. If you watch the film, every time they snap the ball the other team just lays down! Craziest thing I’ve ever seen. Has a team even recorded a tackle against us this year?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StangNation said:

1Huntingdon's defense held Mt. Pleasant to (minus)-10 yards rushing. Huntingdon's Hunter Ensley had 153 yards rushing and 4 TDs.

-10 YARDS 

Against Mount Pleasant you say? That’s cute. 

Let us know when y’all become the number one defense in all of Tennessee football (Cornersville). Then we might take this into concern 

5 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

Let us know when y’all become the number one defense in all of Tennessee football (Cornersville). Then we might take this into concern 

God knows y’all have played some real world beaters. 

6 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

#1 defense in tn? Huntingdon held WC to fewer points.Huntingdon must be ranked nationally. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, horse said:

#1 defense in tn? Huntingdon held WC to fewer points.Huntingdon must be ranked nationally. 

Y'all also gave up 19 to Moore County where Cornersville gave up 0. What's your point here?

Edited by leadfarmer

36 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

Lol considering your schedule, if you didn’t have the #1 defense i would probably be concerned.

• CoachT locked this topic