CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

Went back and looked at last years thread, same ole bold predictions from stangs, and after the game the excuses flowed , Hats off cb 10 for quoting each one on the misguided attempts to owning the gold ball,  I know, you did it to us after 4 th round lol, so stangs want to know why everyone gives them a hard time, it’s all in the history, oh , and they overlooked lc last year and on multiple occasions said the dawgs would run the clock on lc by second d half, so keep on looking at that self-claimed gold ball, and the dawgs gonna whip the ponies again,  you win, great , you lose, well next year it will be even worse on the stang fans that claim they are unbeatable, note to self, bump the quotes if necessary ....still no prediction from me just yet, need more one liners to motivate me

Edited by Guidance1812

8 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Went back and looked at last years thread, same ole bold predictions from stangs, and after the game the excuses flowed , Hats off cb 10 for quoting each one on the misguided attempts to owning the gold ball,  I know, you did it to us after 4 th round lol, so stangs want to know why everyone gives them a hard time, it’s all in the history, oh , and they overlooked lc last year and on multiple occasions said the dawgs would run the clock on lc by second d half, so keep on looking at that self-claimed gold ball, and the dawgs gonna whip the ponies again,  you win, great , you lose, well next year it will be even worse on the stang fans that claim they are unbeatable, note to self, bump the quotes if necessary ....still no prediction from me just yet, need more one liners to motivate me

"Just wait til I get set down somewhere" hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Poor Cornersville.CB Im sorry.Ive moved to Huntingdon band wagon.We are too good for everyone.Cornersville,Lake Co,Greenback doesnt stand a chance.Give us the gold ball now.we are 50 points better than your teams.Just like last year.Our qb had a concussion .Please dont show up.No chance.Go Stangs.

Lmao

Could be the “Greatest Show on Turf” in only a few short days. If you’re traveling to the game, I suggest you eat at Mallard’s, The Cornerstone Eatery, Praters Taters, Block City, or Mi Pueblito. Hoping for a good week of preparation and sharpening for both teams. Safe travels to the Bulldog fans

Edited by fullbackdive

On 11/10/2018 at 12:34 AM, wildcat89 said:

Man this hit 10 pages quick, I'll never be able to keep up this week! I keep kicking this game around in my mind and can't come up with a clear advantage for either team. I will say WC was playing much better ball tonight than when they played Huntingdon, they've got better as the year went along. I read earlier in this thread that someone called HHS the kings of smash mouth football, or something like that anyway, but I'll call it like this as WC has played hhs every year now for four years and they don't play smash mouth football, Cville will be the most physical team that hhs has seen this year by far, they were the most physical that WC had seen. Huntingdon just overloads one side and let's the speed take over and it's hard to stop but not sure how they'll react when Cville starts hitting them like they've never been hit before. 

I don't think the Mustangs have forgotten last years double OT loss to the Bulldogs. No surprises!

6 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

It’s funny that you have a few Huntingdon posters that are arragant and  stupid,you have a few that play alone with the BS,and then you have some not even from Huntingdon making them sound unbeatable and then you get on here and make it sound like it’s just Huntingdon posters. You must be a Democrat 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

Could be the “Greatest Show on Turf” in only a few short days. If you’re traveling to the game, I suggest you eat at Mallard’s, The Cornerstone Eatery, Praters Taters, Block City, or Mi Pueblito. Hoping for a good week of preparation and sharpening for both teams. Safe travels to the Bulldog fans

Im sure you are a great guy,nice post.But from the talk from Huntingdon fans.Cornersville fans may not feel welcome or comfortable there.They are like us.Proud small communities.They may feel like these places are too good for them.Just like the football team is

One more thing. If Huntingdon taking it on themselves to go out and raise money to upgrade the facility is a bad thing then thats crazy. Just because everybody can’t do that does no make it wrong. I’m off my soapbox. Thanks

Edited by fan91
  • Like 2

• CoachT locked this topic