CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

7 hours ago, HundonStudntSectionPrez said:

Fans of both schools! Let’s fire up a PayPal account to get my man @cornerback10 some more minutes for his phone so he can hop back on the thread!

Hello All,

This is CB10’s mother posting on his behalf. He is currently in ICU due to the 3rd degree burns he suffered on his whole body from this post. 

You can make contributions to his  gofundme account listed below:

http://www.unapproved website.com/m/contest/default.aspx?contestid=215cdd8b-c7af-4f34-8ee1-9093f0c04a83&ssid=d7de9baf-87f8-4a16-bf62-ff51dcb7b9d5#tab=recap&schoolid=

Edited by cornerback10

7 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Hello All,

This is CB10’s mother posting on his behalf. He is currently in ICU due to the 3rd degree burns he suffered on his whole body from this post. 

You can make contributions to his  gofundme account listed below:

http://www.unapproved website.com/m/contest/default.aspx?contestid=215cdd8b-c7af-4f34-8ee1-9093f0c04a83&ssid=d7de9baf-87f8-4a16-bf62-ff51dcb7b9d5#tab=recap&schoolid=

Must have wifi at the local IHOP....

On 11/10/2018 at 7:40 AM, couchpotato said:

Aint that cute!!

Got expelled for saying you liked Bulldogs and now you want to claim you quit voluntarily.

*Milan fans will get the reference if you need someone to draw you a picture*

You have miserably failed at being funny on any of your posts in this thread. I hate I missed you.

On 11/10/2018 at 7:40 AM, couchpotato said:

Aint that cute!!

Got expelled for saying you liked Bulldogs and now you want to claim you quit voluntarily.

*Milan fans will get the reference if you need someone to draw you a picture*

You have miserably failed at being funny on any of your posts in this thread. I hate I missed you.

All the Huntingdon fans crying because we aren’t talking enough “ball”.

What commentary have you all offered regarding the game? Huntingdon has played a harder schedule? Your team is fast? The QB has a baseball scholarship to UT?

We’ve heard all that. None of you offer any insight to the actual ballgame. That’s just your automatic response when you have no retort to what I say. It’s a cop-out. 

• Thanks 1

• CoachT locked this topic