CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

8 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Two of the teams in our 9 game stretch put points on you. What else shall we do? 

Your hair looks nice today. We can continue to go round and round.

They put points on a jv squad lol them games was like playing our middle school team!! Name any actual top quality team yall played this year?? That zero points scored on means nothing when your playing pee wee football teams

Edited by MustangNation448

Just now, MustangNation448 said:

They put points on a jv squad lol them games was like playing our middle school team!! Name any actual top quality team yall played this year?? That zero points scored on means nothing when your playing per wee football teams

I am so tired of hearing that. You are one of the ones that I don't believe I will be able to co-exist with come Friday. I will be cordial but that is about it. Your hair still looks nice.

2 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Huntingdon, how’s that ticket line situation? What time should we get there for a seat?

Visitors have their own ticket gate and the seating in Huntingdon's visitors section is about 2-3 times bigger than most 1A schools. Now, the restrooms and concessions are on the home side and its a loooooong walk! Maybe they will open up a smaller one for this game on visitors side idk..

11 minutes ago, mustangpop2012 said:

I said it in the very beginning, team with less penalties and mistakes wins the game!

Huntingdon had way too many of both the last time these teams met.

It has been said by Cornersville fans that last year was one of the best games they have seen. In Huntingdon's history that game would not make the top ten and not because of the outcome.

1 minute ago, couchpotato said:

Huntingdon had way too many of both the last time these teams met.

It has been said by Cornersville fans that last year was one of the best games they have seen. In Huntingdon's history that game would not make the top ten and not because of the outcome.

So you are telling me that a double OT thriller that was a 1 point game wouldn't make the to 10? I would sure love to watch those others. They must have been dandies.

4 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I am so tired of hearing that. You are one of the ones that I don't believe I will be able to co-exist with come Friday. I will be cordial but that is about it. Your hair still looks nice.

Anytime a team does not give up points for 9 games that is impressive even if you were playing the Sisterhood of the Blind.

However, stats in high school can be so misleading when you take into consideration competition.

• CoachT locked this topic