CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

5 hours ago, horse said:

Just came by field Mustangs are practicing in the snow and sleet.you Cville daddies better dress Jr warm Friday night.would hate for them to get cold and not want to get hit anymore because they're cold.

I guarantee these boys aren't scared to hit it doesn't matter what the temperature is I promise that 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

Did lose a few lineman from last year. Lost some size but probabaly a bit quicker this year. They have all been playing well as a group. I’m hoping they set the tempo Friday night. We know it’s gonna be a dog fight and the winner is gonna have to earn it. Looking forward to a great game. Your facilities look great and can’t wait to see it in person. I can understand why y’all so proud. Great team great fans and great facilities. I can say that I am just as proud of ours. We do have grass but I will say we do keep it in great shape. Also proud of our team and fans. 48 more hours. Wishing for a great game with both teams leaving it all out there and most importantly that nobody has any injuries. Wish the best for all the players. 

Good post.

I normally just stay off the boards but some over exuberant fans changed my mind for this week. 

All trash talk aside, first and foremost let's hope there are no injuries. Hope Cornersville fans and players have safe travels and just maybe a level of sportsmanship will be exhibited by both fans and players.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MustangNation448 said:

We have a Million dollar football field yalls whole school ain't cost much more than that!!!!

I'm sorry we arnt a bunch of spoilt brats that gets everything thing they want or has a town that's going to buy them what they want like the mustanks have .Yall better recognize before corn dogs as u say come to town

3 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Good post.

I normally just stay off the boards but some over exuberant fans changed my mind for this week. 

All trash talk aside, first and foremost let's hope there are no injuries. Hope Cornersville fans and players have safe travels and just maybe a level of sportsmanship will be exhibited by both fans and players.

All good. I get a few laughs out of the chatter. I never take any of it to heart. Just people having fun. I know CB10 and he’s a good ole fellow. Likes to banter but he was a heck of a player years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

I'm sorry we arnt a bunch of spoilt brats that gets everything thing they want or has a town that's going to buy them what they want like the mustanks have .Yall better recognize before corn dogs as u say come to town

Lol yea that's what it is spoiled lol!!! Come Friday none of the talk will mean anything nobody's opinion will matter only thing that matters is on that field!!!!

• CoachT locked this topic