CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

All teams need that wake up call.... I’m not saying Huntingdon hasn’t been challenged because Waverly gave them a good game early, Milan was one of those you never felt comfortable, and Wayne Co. hit us in the mouth pretty good in the first half. There hasn’t been that game where they’ve had real adversity in the 4th quarter though. It is what it is though. Cornersville will be dealing with the same thing, with the difference being that senior heavy class. 

Good luck to Trenton tomorrow night.

Appreciate it! Same to y’all. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Naw ,I rowled those The My Lil Ponies  up for fun!!! I took  their big girl Stang Panties wadded em up and gave em all to CB 10 to do with as he may, they hate him more than they do Trenton !!!!!! So now them Huntindun boys gonna have to go commando to the game,maybe they can warm em up on the "million dollat turf" !!!

Love it lmao 

3 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

All of brucetons state championships are from like the 80s and 90s they didn’t play no one. Huntington used to play stiffer competition in 2A back then. Peabody played bruceton in the playoffs the year after they won state (we went down to 1A that year) and beat the tar out of them. 

They played Huntingdon..

5 hours ago, SkankHunt42 said:

Huntingdon will win by no less than 30 and Cornersville will go back to being the irrelevant little team nobody ever heard of and won’t make the playoffs again for another half a century. Historically bad programs like this have a good year or two and always think they’re something worth talking about. Everyone will forget who and where Cornersville is again after Friday.  

lovely post AND screename!

3 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

All of brucetons state championships are from like the 80s and 90s they didn’t play no one. Huntington used to play stiffer competition in 2A back then. Peabody played bruceton in the playoffs the year after they won state (we went down to 1A that year) and beat the tar out of them. 

All? They won one gold ball.that's when they were getting all their talent out of smyrnie.

• CoachT locked this topic