CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

23 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Great article! The picture of Whitaker and Woodard at 3 is great! That how most of these boys are still pictured by their parents. Thanks to every one of these boys for bringing so much joy to these communities. Good Luck.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, couchpotato said:

Good post.

I had to take a break from all the stupid on here for a bit.

I for one don't take anything personal on here. Win or lose I will be back at some point tonight to either eat crow or serve it up. Lol

Regardless of outcome, I do hope that Cornersville will stay relevant in 1A, Lord knows we need more competitive teams than are currently across the state.

I hope we remain relevant as well. There will be some drop off next season. It is tough for any football team to lose 17 seniors of this caliber and not have some drop off. This senior class is 32-15 in their 4 years so far. 6-1 in the playoffs and 0-1 in state championship game, not too shabby and has put little old Cornersville on the football map, hopefully for years to come. There will definitely be a lot of crow eating tonight either way. Best of luck to both side and to a clean injury free football game.

• CoachT locked this topic