CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

3 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Frustrated I can understand but embarrassed? It's not like they got beat by Sale Creek. 

I'm not taking anything away from Cornersville but they didnt get the team that went 12-0. Didnt use all their weapons and didnt get past page 1 of the playbook. It's been the same story since they won it all in 03

1 minute ago, footballover said:

I'm not taking anything away from Cornersville but they didnt get the team that went 12-0. Didnt use all their weapons and didnt get past page 1 of the playbook. It's been the same story since they won it all in 03

I wondered why Robinson & Willis didn't get more touches as well. 

5 minutes ago, footballover said:

How can you say they didn't get the team that went 12-0.we played nobody of cville caliber in them 12 games.

Edited by horse

6 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

I can say it was a slobber knocker  my boy was pretty sore and still is a little today 

I'm calling it an even game in the hitting department. Both teams delivered the goods. Great game to observe if you're a fan of old fashioned physical football. We don't get to play enough games like this anymore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• CoachT locked this topic