CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

dont laugh but the forrest people are saying that series has a good chance of being renewed. forrest will have the best team they;ve had in at least 3 years and we have won the last 12 over c ville 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

I hope so but I've heard the opposite. They're not returning our phone calls and our non region schedule is filling up. Our admins need to *67 them. No reason we don't play each other in high school , JV, and middle school for the next 5-6 years.

I had heard it was a done deal but maybe not. Also heard that Marshall may be a possibility, but nothing in stone, just rumors.

I've kept up with this thread since it first started up and I am as guilty as anybody for stirring the pot and talking smack about Swenson not being able to win the big games just to ruffle the Huntingdon feathers. Putting all the trash talk aside, Huntingdon has everybody's respect ( maybe not all their posters but the team and town) and the fans should be proud of what their team has done over the past few years. I know nobody wants to lose but you did lose to another 12-0 team in a close game til the last few seconds. I was on the fence with the Cville fans and they were nervous as goats when Huntingdon got the ball back with a minute on the clock to work with, they knew it was just one broken tackle away from being tied up. As for the play calling y'all can correct me if I'm wrong but is the offense not run off of reading the defensive tackles and ends? If so the qb was probably doing what he knew to do but Cville was just good enough to stop it. There's no difference in playing regular season as the playoffs except for the emotions and Huntingdon was plenty fired up for the game and I think Swenson done all he probably could to prepare his team. As for all the remarks about the turf field, it's all just chain jerking, I would love to have it at Wayne county. Congratulations to both teams on a great season!

• Upvote 2

• CoachT locked this topic