CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

6 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I’ve enjoyed all of the back and forth banter you guys have provided. Hopefully none of you take it personal. It’s all just in good fun. If Huntingdon makes it to state, you’ve got a fan in me. 

Same here. The underdogs in the West bracket gotta stick together. 

Safe travels and see ya at Paul Ward Stadium. 

Gameday is FINALLY here. It's been a while since we've hosted a game of this magnitude at Paul Ward. I hope all of you Cornersville fans (and anyone else coming) has safe travels and enjoys a nice meal and beverage (or 6) before the game in our community. I've got nothing but respect for you guys and the way you play. If it's not meant for us to win tonight, then you've got a fan in me for the rest of the way. Praying for no injuries and a hard-fought battle between both teams. 

Stangs - 34

Dawgs - 28

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

Gameday is FINALLY here. It's been a while since we've hosted a game of this magnitude at Paul Ward. I hope all of you Cornersville fans (and anyone else coming) has safe travels and enjoys a nice meal and beverage (or 6) before the game in our community. I've got nothing but respect for you guys and the way you play. If it's not meant for us to win tonight, then you've got a fan in me for the rest of the way. Praying for no injuries and a hard-fought battle between both teams. 

Stangs - 34

Dawgs - 28

Nice post. Ditto. Well maybe change the score around :thumb:

36 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

It’s here, boys! Departing from Middle Tennessee (God’s Country) around 2. Looking forward to The Mic Stand as well.

Cornersville: 34

Huntingdon: 28

I’ve enjoyed all of the back and forth banter you guys have provided. Hopefully none of you take it personal. It’s all just in good fun. If Huntingdon makes it to state, you’ve got a fan in me. 

Let’s all sing Kumbaya! 

44 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

It’s here, boys! Departing from Middle Tennessee (God’s Country) around 2. Looking forward to The Mic Stand as well.

Cornersville: 34

Huntingdon: 28

I would begin drinking immediately on arrival. It will help the game go down better for ya! Happy trails to all!

• Thanks 1

• CoachT locked this topic