CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

7 hours ago, DawgNation05 said:

Let’s also not forget the Huntingdon players coming up to the visitor side around 4 to cuss out a lot of the parents that were setting up their seats..... those words sure helped them later on in the night.

Huntingdon is a classless bunch and got the exact outcome that was deserved.  In Cornersville, we won't tolerate our kids acting like that.  Football is about more than simple wins and losses, and Huntingdon's coach is a failure when it comes to teaching the other things.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheBigDawg said:

Huntingdon is a classless bunch and got the exact outcome that was deserved.  In Cornersville, we won't tolerate our kids acting like that.  Football is about more than simple wins and losses, and Huntingdon's coach is a failure when it comes to teaching the other things.

Naw but you’ll tolerate one of your little punk fans climbing up on a statue donated in memory of past players that have passed away and gettting a picture off won’t you? That’s real funny!  I would suggest if you have any jersey numbers of players that came up cussing out your fans that you contact Jonathan Kee at HHS with that information and I assure you that he will handle accordingly. 

12 hours ago, TheBigDawg said:

Yeah let’s also talk about your Player after his first big run of the night standing over there and humping air over one of our players, celebrating. If they had thrown the flag that should have been thrown I doubt you even score there. Y’all got the corner marketed on class over there huh? 

6 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Yeah let’s also talk about your Player after his first big run of the night standing over there and humping air over one of our players, celebrating. If they had thrown the flag that should have been thrown I doubt you even score there. Y’all got the corner marketed on class over there huh? 

Or the many times Huntingdon would make the tackle on our sideline and get up in clap in a player/coaches face on the sidelines. I saw it multiple times buddy.

32 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

what is the name of the dead horse who got a statue and why did he deserve a statue?

You can't give it up can you punk.I guess you're still butt hurt over them two horse stomping your little sweat bees took in Huntingdon couple years back.Im guessing the 52&78 are your kids #.I bet they played with noballs like their old man.

Edited by horse

• CoachT locked this topic