CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

25 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

See instead of just saying it was disrespectful and a punk move your justifying it. Because kids were doing it? If I saw one of my kids doing it once they wouldn’t again.  

From the time they got there till they left they were disrespected so if setting on your little pony is more disrespectful than cussing fans fans hollering at players and Stickey notes in the locker room I wish the whole community would have got a pic with the little pony and not so magic carpet and I would sell the pony and buy some play clocks bends you can't afford them for some reason 

Edited by Bull02

8 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

From the time they got there till they left they were disrespected so if setting on your little is more disrespectful than cussing fans fans hollering at players and Stickey notes in the locker room I wish the whole community would have got a pic with the little pony and not so magic carpet and I would sell the pony and buy some play clocks bends you can't afford them for some reason 

You summed it up very nicely.  Their players acted without class all night long.  Somehow, Amannamedhorse thinks that is equal to a kid climbing up on a statue.  Sorry, guy.  A kid from Cornersville getting up on your beloved statue does not justify your ponies acting like donkeys all evening long.  The whole topic is pointless now anyway.  Our kids are still playing.  Amannamedhorse's kids are not.  Everything that needed to be said was said on the field.

Edited by TheBigDawg

58 minutes ago, horse said:

You can't give it up can you punk.I guess you're still butt hurt over them two horse stomping your little sweat bees took in Huntingdon couple years back.Im guessing the 52&78 are your kids #.I bet they played with noballs like their old man.

:roflol:

my son is 3 and my daughter is 5.

i played on 2 championship teams and had a four year record of 54-4. :roflol:

even had play of the week on channel 4 during the quarter finals one year.  ^_^

if you’d answered my question earlier you would have found a more sympathetic ear than you might have expected. 

but no,  you wouldn’t do that, you had to get all in your feelings like some dramatic chick on Facebook.

10 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

From the time they got there till they left they were disrespected so if setting on your little pony is more disrespectful than cussing fans fans hollering at players and Stickey notes in the locker room I wish the whole community would have got a pic with the little pony and not so magic carpet and I would sell the pony and buy some play clocks bends you can't afford them for some reason 

And also you have to give respect to be respected 

1 hour ago, horse said:

You can't give it up can you punk.I guess you're still butt hurt over them two horse stomping your little sweat bees took in Huntingdon couple years back.Im guessing the 52&78 are your kids #.I bet they played with noballs like their old man.

Still crying? Never seen someone so butt hurt. All this crying won’t make you a winner. Your done with football for the year i know that’s hard to accept. If you would like to watch two winners please visit Tiptonville this Friday, i Hurd a football game is being played that night 

1 hour ago, horse said:

here’s what happened the last time some one tried to disrespect my home field.

but we’re a little tougher stock than most. :twisted:

20 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Can I please get a background story on this :roflol:

gather round and I’ll paint you all a picture.

signal mountain was classified with us during their first few years because of lower enrollment numbers when the school opened.

they had a great team full of talent that would have competed well 2 classes up.

anyways, both teams knew all year they would be playing for the ‘ship in the playoffs.

they were basically a school made up of kids from a really nice part of Chattanooga and they where really excited. 

well, being children of affluence they thought it a good idea to run out on opposing teams home fields to celebrate road victories.

hard to blame the kids at that point in the season, as they had done it several times that year to other teams and their fans.

I imagine that the other home teams had the types of fans that sat there quietly  and watched it while telling themselves, “back in the day,,, blah blah blah” :roflol:

sadly, for Eddie the eagle, we don’t talk that “back in day” mess. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Can NOT believe that you don't know this...classic!!!

3 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

signal mountain was classified with us during their first few years because of lower enrollment numbers when the school opened.

they had a great team full of talent that would have competed well 2 classes up.

anyways, both teams knew all year they would be playing for the ‘ship in the playoffs.

they were basically a school made up of kids from a really nice part of Chattanooga and they where really excited. 

well, being children of affluence they thought it a good idea to run out on opposing teams home fields to celebrate road victories.

hard to blame the kids at that point in the season, as they had done it several times that year to other teams and their fans.

I imagine that the other home teams had the types of fans that sat there quietly  and watched it while telling themselves, “back in the day,,, blah blah blah” :roflol:

sadly, for Eddie the eagle, we don’t talk that “back in day” mess. :roflolk:

That is absolutely hilarious. I had no idea about this. This is pure gold. I’ve watched this over & over & I keep finding something new in each skirmish :roflol:

What year was this?

Edited by FightingBlue0

• CoachT locked this topic