CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Dude, don’t hate on the goal posts just because your guy choked and couldn’t get it thru the uprights. 

If you remember, they worked fine for us.

let the hate out. It’s not healthy.

Gotta be a Democrat they way you turned that back on me vs answering the question. 

Btw that kid that missed the kick is ready to make amends for his miss. He’s quite the kicker this year! Could be the difference in the game again! Would that not be ironic if the kid that missed and let you go get drummed by Greenback keeps you from going back this year?’ Lol

1 minute ago, Outsider1998 said:

Man I would love cornersville to win this game, I got a soft spot for small teams that don’t recruit like cornersville, lake county, etc. but I think Huntington will beat the breaks off them. I really hope I’m wrong though. 

99.9% of the Mustangs were born and raised here in Huntingdon and have been playing together since flag and youth football. It's called tradition. It's what you do if you are a male in Huntingdon. No one knew what a Cornersville Bulldog was until last year

1 minute ago, footballover said:

99.9% of the Mustangs were born and raised here in Huntingdon and have been playing together since flag and youth football. It's called tradition. It's what you do if you are a male in Huntingdon. 

And if you don’t play football, you have to marry your sister. That explains many of the Huntington posters on this website. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, footballover said:

99.9% of the Mustangs were born and raised here in Huntingdon and have been playing together since flag and youth football. It's called tradition. It's what you do if you are a male in Huntingdon. No one knew what a Cornersville Bulldog was until last year

So it’s a coincidence that around the time bruceton falls off Huntington gets really good?

• CoachT locked this topic