CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

15 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Get ready! Last time this fan base was challenged, They showed up and showed out. That was against Mt. Pleasant in their "Sun-Drop Bowl" This is to continue in the playoffs. I can guarantee one thing for sure...There will be more there than what Mt. Pleasant brought last week and probably Moore County the week before. 

You can add together both Moore Co and Mt. Pleasant crowds and you would fill our visitor bleachers about 3/4 full. Waverly and Wayne Co the only teams across the river that's brought any fans to amount to anything. Playing in region 6 has been pretty boring with exception of Wayne Co. We're used to playing much toughter schedules than we have to play now.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

You can add together both Moore Co and Mt. Pleasant crowds and you would fill our visitor bleachers about 3/4 full. Waverly and Wayne Co the only teams across the river that's brought any fans to amount to anything. Playing in region 6 has been pretty boring with exception of Wayne Co. We're used to playing much toughter schedules than we have to play now.

Croppy,  you seem bummed about the whole thing. Everything ok? You have been very quiet so far this week. I know you are more about X and O than banter. Just been wondering where you have been. What I was saying about MTP AND MC is that I heard they didn't bring very many and that will not be the case this week. 

30 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I think everyone in region 7 just blushed

57 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

What about Smarders? Any good?

Smarders was good when it was in Huntingdon and the one in Camden is good.  So I would assume the one at the interstate is also.  If you come in on 22 watch your speed in Clarksburg.  They like to get out of towners.

33 minutes ago, Maximum said:

Smarders was good when it was in Huntingdon and the one in Camden is good.  So I would assume the one at the interstate is also.  If you come in on 22 watch your speed in Clarksburg.  They like to get out of towners.

Yep they're miserable in Clarksburg...no football and all

Edited by WarEagleCartman

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

What about Smarders? Any good?

NO. There is a reason they left Huntingdon. Mallards if you want sit down restaurant. Mic Stand bar Wendy's Sonic Subway Praters Taters all on Main St. If you want to order a pizza and take it to stadium try Chets Pizza. It's right next to the Mic Stand. Best Pizza in town. Old Man Chet makes everything by hand. Better give him 30 minutes head start

If Huntingdon were to make it to Cookeville, I’m not quite sure how they’d be able to play on a turf field worse than theirs. No joke. TTU’s turf is probably one of the worst turf fields I’ve played on. Can stick your fingers underneath the turf in places. NCS vs GB game there were multiple times Mario McGraw fell because pieces of the turf were sticking up.

• CoachT locked this topic