UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

16 minutes ago, @38320 said:

This time of the year the teams that can and do pass tend to advance. That has a lot of weight on why the hard running, eight in the box West TN teams keep getting knocked out by the East and Middle TN teams. I know Peabody is tough and well coached, but I'm going with UC because they have more of a passing attack. I think that's one reason they have been so successful. They are not your typical West TN team. 

I would like to know what UC team you’re talking about that has more of a passing attack :huh:

18 minutes ago, @38320 said:

This time of the year the teams that can and do pass tend to advance. That has a lot of weight on why the hard running, eight in the box West TN teams keep getting knocked out by the East and Middle TN teams. I know Peabody is tough and well coached, but I'm going with UC because they have more of a passing attack. I think that's one reason they have been so successful. They are not your typical West TN team. 

I have only seen UC pass the ball twice thats it. Neither hit their mark.

12 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Yes it was. That Goodpasture team was tough that year. I played Defense so I wasn’t out there on O but I can remember at half all the lineman saying they had this one linebacker that was impossible to block. I can’t remember his name very well, but I think he played at TN. And that Running back they had that year just so happened to play about 4-5 years in the NFL lol. 

I went to that game. I was a sophomore that year and had the football team to sign a football for me lol

12 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Yes it was. That Goodpasture team was tough that year. I played Defense so I wasn’t out there on O but I can remember at half all the lineman saying they had this one linebacker that was impossible to block. I can’t remember his name very well, but I think he played at TN. And that Running back they had that year just so happened to play about 4-5 years in the NFL lol. 

Avery Williamson was on that milan team too lol he currently plays at the Jets lol

5 hours ago, @38320 said:

You drunk?  UC runs the veer and basically  never passes ..heck they barely run  it out side the tackle box

25 minutes ago, Beagle said:

You drunk?  UC runs the veer and basically  never passes ..heck they barely run  it out side the tackle box

Maybe they thought that UC was Peabody and Peabody was UC. Lol

but in all seriousness Peabody has been 80 percent ground maybe even 90 percent the last 5 games very few passes. At the first UC game Peabody was 60 pass 40 run I would say.

Edited by PHSRollTide