UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

I’ve thought about it all week & slept on it last night...

Peabody 28

Union City 20

I think Union City controls the momentum in the first half but Peabody gets it going in the 2nd half tonight. They have seemed to really come on strong late in games when it counts. Good luck to both teams & I hope for safe travels for the Union City fans. There is much respect with the rivalry & I hope both teams knock the crap out of each other & help one another back up. No matter the result tonight, those boys will be taught a life lesson from football. 

7 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’ve thought about it all week & slept on it last night...

Peabody 28

Union City 20

I think Union City controls the momentum in the first half but Peabody gets it going in the 2nd half tonight. They have seemed to really come on strong late in games when it counts. Good luck to both teams & I hope for safe travels for the Union City fans. There is much respect with the rivalry & I hope both teams knock the crap out of each other & help one another back up. No matter the result tonight, those boys will be taught a life lesson from football. 

Great Post,but thats a tall order as UC doninates us always 2nd half !! Just the brand O ball they play!!! Amd wasnt that lumpy to sleep on ??? I slept on the house cat,he was lumpy but furry amd warm !!!!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Great Post,but thats a tall order as UC doninates us always 2nd half !! Just the brand O ball they play!!! Amd wasnt that lumpy to sleep on ??? I slept on the house cat,he was lumpy but furry amd warm !!!!! 

I woke up with a whisker in my eye. Kind of painful believe it or not. I just think Peabody’s defense is better than UC defense so I’m giving the edge to Peabody late in the game. 

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I woke up with a whisker in my eye. Kind of painful believe it or not. I just think Peabody’s defense is better than UC defense so I’m giving the edge to Peabody late in the game. 

Agreed,if I had to name a diference maker it would be of em on D ands that Jasper Albea and Jarel Dickson,I think they keep Mr Craig in check !!!