UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, Golddoctor said:

It is about time for the Doctor to make a house call.  Peabody 28-7  or 35-14.  If UC can score 4 TD's they have a good chance to win.  I dont see anybody stopping PHS from scoring 30 points or more since the GC game.  I know UC has improved, but we have improved also.  Se ya at the Palace!

The field will be wet tonight..... BEWARE!!!!!!

I like the idea of a wet field. It takes away a step or two from the speed that the Tide has. Plays into the ground and pound of the UC offense. There has been a lot said this week about my Tornadoes fumbling issues. In fact I think that some of you are counting on that. Just let me say that I feel confident that we have addressed that issue and we are ready for this game. The wet field is a good thing for my Tornadoes. JS

2 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I like the idea of a wet field. It takes away a step or two from the speed that the Tide has. Plays into the ground and pound of the UC offense. There has been a lot said this week about my Tornadoes fumbling issues. In fact I think that some of you are counting on that. Just let me say that I feel confident that we have addressed that issue and we are ready for this game. The wet field is a good thing for my Tornadoes. JS

Haha , Tide beefier line and our own lil power back Mr Dickson 6ft 220 lbs !!!! I do believe we will see long drive game by both squads !!!