UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

Well congrats to Peabody on a great game plan and an awesome season. I can't remember a time that my Tornadoes have been left with a goose egg on the scoreboard. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Gold Doctor and Peabody Pride tonight. Well I had actually met the doctor before but it was my pleasure meeting those two guys. They showed lots of respect to my Tornadoes and I appreciate that very much. So for the rest of this season I am a Peabody fan but I can't make myself say that aweful Roll ____. Only because I hate Bama so much. So, Go Peabody. Bring the Gold Ball home

4 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well congrats to Peabody on a great game plan and an awesome season. I can't remember a time that my Tornadoes have been left with a goose egg on the scoreboard. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Gold Doctor and Peabody Pride tonight. Well I had actually met the doctor before but it was my pleasure meeting those two guys. They showed lots of respect to my Tornadoes and I appreciate that very much. So for the rest of this season I am a Peabody fan but I can't make myself say that aweful Roll ____. Only because I hate Bama so much. So, Go Peabody. Bring the Gold Ball home

Yes we are rooting for you all to win out. 

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Union City just had no answer for anything Peabody did. Peabody was faster & more physical. I was not expecting that outcome at all. I think tonight’s win was more convincing than the 56-14 win earlier in the year. 

Considering we fumbled amd lost both,and that uncharacteristic pf the Tide,I agree,also Albea being out !!! Oh amd just so everone knows the passing game is just fine !!

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Union City just had no answer for anything Peabody did. Peabody was faster & more physical. I was not expecting that outcome at all. I think tonight’s win was more convincing than the 56-14 win earlier in the year. 

No disrespect to Mckenzie but just did not see UC beating us after that loss.  I will say that number 5 is a difference maker.