UC @ Peabody (Golden Tradition) (Gold Rush)

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Thats Region 7 respect all day long !!!!!!

I thank GC but I wish we had another chance at them, but I will take the latter.  Huntingdon and Dyersburg are now gone.  That is ashame.  I really do think a high school team may benefit from a loss.  It made us better.  UC was not fast enough and did not have the guys in the trenches to deal with us.  But that Craig dude is the real deal.  U got us in B-Ball last night, so we had to return the favor.  It was nice meeting Swo again.  He is a class act.  

2 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

I thank GC but I wish we had another chance at them, but I will take the latter.  Huntingdon and Dyersburg are now gone.  That is ashame.  I really do think a high school team may benefit from a loss.  It made us better.  UC was not fast enough and did not have the guys in the trenches to deal with us.  But that Craig dude is the real deal.  U got us in B-Ball last night, so we had to return the favor.  It was nice meeting Swo again.  He is a class act.  

I know this off topic, how is the basketball team this year?

4 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

I don’t even know the last time they were shut out period... that’s just wild for me to say I mean really. Peabody beat the defending state champs in a shutout revenge semifinal game. 

We should have lol. Union city was not that good, and our defense played with intensity. No disrespect to the twisters though. Just not enough bodies for them on the sidelines. 

Edited by Goldenpride
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

We should have lol. Union city was not that good, and our defense played with intensity. No disrespect to the twisters though. Just not enough bodies for them on the sidelines. 

I would say that you are correct. I was saying that last night. I am proud of being in Qtr Finals for this team. We have been through a lot this season and I believe we will be back in Cookeville in a couple of years. Right now my money is on Peabody for the next couple of seasons. Go Peabody. Not saying that other thing about rolling. Not saying it

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

I would say that you are correct. I was saying that last night. I am proud of being in Qtr Finals for this team. We have been through a lot this season and I believe we will be back in Cookeville in a couple of years. Right now my money is on Peabody for the next couple of seasons. Go Peabody. Not saying that other thing about rolling. Not saying it

Y’all will for sure! It’s all about the reload in a program... maybe if uc didn’t start the year out with a major title contender in ky the injury bug may not have occurred and it would’ve been more time to polish an offense 

33 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Y’all will for sure! It’s all about the reload in a program... maybe if uc didn’t start the year out with a major title contender in ky the injury bug may not have occurred and it would’ve been more time to polish an offense 

Yeah dont know if I would schedule Alcoa of Ky either !!!