​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

46 minutes ago, Turtle said:

nah continue overlooking AE it’s all good... 

I've been up close and personal with the Alcoa program since 2004.  I can assure you they arent overlooking anyone, especially this time of the year.  This team is as hungry and motivated as any team I've ever been around, including the coaching staff.  It's all business all the time.  Us fans talk smack and we have fun with these games and the "what ifs" and "maybes" leading up to them. I can tell you Alcoa will be ready and arent looking anywhere past Friday night. 

Edited by TwistedTornado16
Added

2 minutes ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

I've been up close and personal with the Alcoa program since 2004.  I can assure you they arent overlooking anyone, especially this time of the year.  This team is as hungry and motivated as any team I've ever been around.  It's all business all the time.  Us fans talk smack and we have fun with these games and the "what ifs" and "maybes" leading up to them. I can tell you Alcoa will be ready and arent looking anywhere past Friday night. 

Well said! & make no mistake about it turtle, they will be ready, & they will defend their house,ready or not, HERE THEY COME!!!!

2 minutes ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

I've been up close and personal with the Alcoa program since 2004.  I can assure you they arent overlooking anyone, especially this time of the year.  This team is as hungry and motivated as any team I've ever been around.  It's all business all the time.  Us fans talk smack and we have fun with these games and the "what ifs" and "maybes" leading up to them. I can tell you Alcoa will be ready and arent looking anywhere past Friday night. 

Turtle just Turtling....Always excuses and moral victories. I guess he’s gotta hang his hat on something....:lol:

2rhuywi.jpg

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

It looks like AE might be overlooking the Tornadoes from what you’re saying Turtle. Not much respect coming from you either. Funny how you are always crying about respect and being overlooked, but you are the one yapping that nothing Alcoa can do is gonna work.... How can anyone ever take you serious? Hope your team does show up Friday night like you are saying because if they don’t you gonna be eating free crow for a while.. :lol: 

No sir, One Game at a time over here .  I haven’t mention Upperman and or Red Bank like you all have ...... All I’m saying is exactly what one of your coaches said last game, “AE just ain’t gonna hand it to you !”  Well in your coach words, “what you expect they ain’t gonna hand it to you that easy!”  

15 minutes ago, Turtle said:

No sir, One Game at a time over here .  I haven’t mention Upperman and or Red Bank like you all have ...... All I’m saying is exactly what one of your coaches said last game, “AE just ain’t gonna hand it to you !”  Well in your coach words, “what you expect they ain’t gonna hand it to you that easy!”  

Nor is Alcoa gonna hand it to AE. The last several games have proven that.:thumb:

Hope AE brings a crowd. Or, I hope the gate isn’t split. It’s not right for the Alcoa community, who actually show up to support their team, to have to pay AE’s light bill AGAIN! :lol:

Edited by Throwdeslant

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hahahahaha what you drinking on ?   Alcoa 3-0, , Alcoa 3-2, Alcoa went up 17-2 ,  Alcoa 24-2, AE exposed Alcoa’s weakness and threw a bomb to make it 24-8, then in the winding minutes of the game maybe even seconds Alcoa went up 31-8.   So where you getting 44-0 from ?  The game was much closer than what the score indicates.  Any true Alcoa fans will say the same.    I worked the chains that game and the Alcoa folks were shell shock the sideline was so quiet, the coaches were frustrated, 68 which you all talked about all week didn’t do shhhhhh!  

If I was a betting man I’d say this young man you’re calling out (#68) is going to have a monster game. Let’s remember these are still young high school athletes playing a game so to be critical of them isn’t a good idea. This kids obviously talented so I’d look for him to show up and show out!  Just my unbiased two cents.