​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

1 minute ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

7 blatant personal fouls on AE and at least 2 more they didnt call!!!!!!!  Thats probably the dirtiest team I've ever seen Alcoa play in the 30+ years I've been watching them.  It speaks to horrible coaching, horrible personal character, or both.  No place for that kind of crap at any level of sport.  AE has the athletes to possibly challenge Alcoa, but their lack of discipline is absolutely horrendous.  Respect to AE's QB #6. He is a heckuva athlete.  Alcoa was a bit out of sorts on offense tonight, which AE COULD have exploited had hey had any maturity and focus.  Alcoas defense got 4 turnovers, but missed too many tackles.  A "W" is a "W" this time the year.  Alcoa found a way to win and did it without having to resort to dirty tactics.  Guess AE will get a headstart on that "unfinished business" the next coupla weeks while Alcoa plays on.  

If that’s how you feel, oh well!  Some of those calls were talking to the ref asking why they didn’t  throw a flag against Alcoa.  Another one was thrown for a player asking the ref, “didn’t you hear me call time out!”  So what’s dirty about that?    You all got away with a helmet to helmet hit and they called a flag on AE... ok, the officials were terrible but what can we say, you all won so move on ...

17 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Yea that dude, he played one heckuva game .... and hold up let’s not talk about holding Alcoa got away with a lot of holds but we’re not going to speak on that ....  

we’ll see y’all in basketball and in track.  AE will dominate both those .  

That all you got??? We gave you your respect,bball, track? Really? Come on turtle! When your in a football game, & you have players indicating. Another sport??? Wow, that's the kind of players I want!!!!NOT!!! So why was the game canceled last year turtle???? Your lucky you all are even getting to play this year!!! Tssaa could have done more than they did, so don't talk about respect till you give & earn that! 3 weeks ago I commented on how pleasant it was to be at AE! AS A. Player & spectator I've experienced our bus being almost turned over, rocks thrown at us, bus window being busted out, dirty football play ECT........., I fig all that had stopped, then I saw spurts of that crap from AE players tonight! Sad, very sad! I'm just stating what A lot of people won't but have experienced the same! Nothing has changed!!!!

25 minutes ago, Turtle said:

If that’s how you feel, oh well!  Some of those calls were talking to the ref asking why they didn’t  throw a flag against Alcoa.  Another one was thrown for a player asking the ref, “didn’t you hear me call time out!”  So what’s dirty about that?    You all got away with a helmet to helmet hit and they called a flag on AE... ok, the officials were terrible but what can we say, you all won so move on...

Thanks for the banter, Turtle.  You are fun.  I mean that.   

8 hours ago, Hitthatquataback said:

That all you got??? We gave you your respect,bball, track? Really? Come on turtle! When your in a football game, & you have players indicating. Another sport??? Wow, that's the kind of players I want!!!!NOT!!! So why was the game canceled last year turtle???? Your lucky you all are even getting to play this year!!! Tssaa could have done more than they did, so don't talk about respect till you give 

Hold up partner!!!! Because you’re getting on here bashing AE for being “dirty players”, undisciplined , and not well coached, doesn’t mean I’m going to call Alcoa all the names you’re calling AE.  For one, AE isn’t a dirty team and for you to just single out all the flags that were thrown against them is very funny. As I stated earlier, the flag count was 16-2.  No TEAM and I mean NO TEAM plays that perfectly!  AE is the only Inner City School left in the Prep Extra area and what you are saying about them isn’t anything new.  They can’t step on the field w/o being called “dirty players!”  That’s just the type of world we live in .  So take your 2 cents and shove it up your Beeeeeeeeeeep!!!

As for basketball, uh the game was already out of reach that’s when the hoopers started throwing up basketball jump shots per say!  Were you at the basketball game in Chattanooga last year? Or did you just see what the news posted? If you wasn’t there don’t speak on how TSSAA should’ve handed down a stiffer plenty .  You just make sure your AD don’t cancel the game this year.  Better yet, explain to the posters why Alcoa cancel the game last year ? I’ll wait!!!!!!  If it wasn’t for Bearden, AE wouldn’t have been able to have a Senior night.  Alcoa messed that up but we’re Thankful Bearden made sure AE seniors could play one more time...  It’s More Than Football !!!

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

We know we know but come on now, that was ridiculous .  Second half was a little better lol

Yeah, I was shocked at the lack of discipline AE had in this game. Let their emotions get the best of them. A couple players were lucky to not have been ejected. However, it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. Good game tho!:thumb: