​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

2 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Yeah, I was shocked at the lack of discipline AE had in this game. Let their emotions get the best of them. A couple players were lucky to not have been ejected. However, it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. Good game tho!:thumb:

Flags should’ve been thrown on both teams not just AE.  Alcoa players were jawing and pushing after the whistle but only the second reaction gets caught !  It was a darn good game but the flag happy refs set the tone from the first play.  Their mindset was, “Look for the team in red and throw everything on them.  Rankin made sure we had a good hospitilatlty room so flag the red team for every thing!”  

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Flags should’ve been thrown on both teams not just AE.  Alcoa players were jawing and pushing after the whistle but only the second reaction gets caught !  It was a darn good game but the flag happy refs set the tone from the first play.  Their mindset was, “Look for the team in red and throw everything on them.  Rankin made sure we had a good hospitilatlty room so flag the red team for every thing!”  

:lol: Sometimes I wonder if you actually believe some of the crap you post. Either way, its comical. And you question why your team never gets any respect. Lol! Move on, basketball time. :thumb:

I wonder what was in the ref’s hospitality room BEFORE the game !!!!  Come on now, I haven’t said anything bad about Alcoa since the game ended .  I gave my props but you fans get on here and talk about how dirty AE players were...  That’s a low blow!  Shoot, I even called or texted the few Alcoa peeps I know and told them Congrads !!! 

It’s hard to be a roadrunner. Alcoa guys were doing the same. They don’t play dirty and to say nothings change is half truths and fake news . The coach has done great things at AE. Yes their emotions did get with them but the refs set that tone.  Oh and I didn’t See any rocks being throw or broken windows so I think some things have changed . Yes we lost but AE played y’all tough even with all the bad calls .  By the way , do the refs come from middle Tennessee? Where did Alcoa coach come from ? 

9 minutes ago, Selena said:

It’s hard to be a roadrunner. Alcoa guys were doing the same. They don’t play dirty and to say nothings change is half truths and fake news . The coach has done great things at AE. Yes their emotions did get with them but the refs set that tone.  Oh and I didn’t See any rocks being throw or broken windows so I think some things have changed . Yes we lost but AE played y’all tough even with all the bad calls .  By the way , do the refs come from middle Tennessee? Where did Alcoa coach come from ? 

Coach Rankin came from iownaustineast, TN. :lol:

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

AE played hard. QB is a great athlete and a heck of a competitor.  #2 and #3 are great FB players as well.

The player that flipped off our stands several times should have been removed from the game. AE has some great kids, but a couple of your players embarrassed your program last night with the way they acted. 

Overall a great season for AE. I think they are the 3rd or 4th beat team in the state. 

By the way basketball is a girls sport, now if you want to talk wrestling, thats a different story. Lol

Good luck to AE in all their winter and spring sports.

Supposedly,back in the day ,some of my family was pretty famous.Take one great uncle "Robert the Bruce" .Now I don't know how he would have reacted to winning a battle and someone not accepting defeat.But just for this made up story ,lets say a guy named " slàinte  or lets call him Slant " was one of his top warriors .I wonder how hard it would have been for Robert to  convince Slant to make the problem go away so they could enjoy the victory.:cool:

9 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

AE played hard. QB is a great athlete and a heck of a competitor.  #2 and #3 are great FB players as well.

The player that flipped off our stands several times should have been removed from the game. AE has some great kids, but a couple of your players embarrassed your program last night with the way they acted. 

Overall a great season for AE. I think they are the 3rd or 4th beat team in the state. 

By the way basketball is a girls sport, now if you want to talk wrestling, thats a different story. Lol

Good luck to AE in all their winter and spring sports.

A player flipped off the Alcoa stands? Good grief. Smh