​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

Just now, Turtle said:

Well, I plan on being on the sidelines this game so no refund needed.  So my question to you is, did Alcoa leave with a different level of respect for AE?  (Even though, yall won) hahaha

Respect is always there for AE. That doesn’t change the fact of who is the better team. I’ll still refund the price of a ticket for the game if you will accept the challenge. Just seeing just how much confidence you actually have in AE coming out of Alcoa with a “W”... 

2 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Just seeing just how much confidence you actually have in AE coming out of Alcoa with a “W”... 

Now if you would've said FOOD, I would've took the offer but no I hate wages because I'm always under when it comes to wages hahahah but forreal. 

I will always have confidence in AE but I'm not interested in the bet!

Just now, Turtle said:

Now if you would've said FOOD, I would've took the offer but no I hate wages because I'm always under when it comes to wages hahahah but forreal. 

I will always have confidence in AE but I'm not interested in the bet!

Yeah, yeah.... It’s all good Turtle. You just proved my point. Safe travels Friday night. Hope y’all bring a larger crowd than the one that showed up at AE a couple weeks ago. Sad, very sad.....

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

So you're saying its not possible?  I mean, they can be beat it if the other team shows up ready to punch them in the face instead of being scared from the name on their chest.  Alcoa is just another team.  AE AIN'T SCARED that's for darn sure!!! 

Yes Alcoa can be beat but not by the likes of AE. Your team has been beaten 93-29 in the last 3 games including 31-8 on your home field just a few weeks ago. lol

54 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Well, I plan on being on the sidelines this game so no refund needed.  So my question to you is, did Alcoa leave with a different level of respect for AE?  (Even though, yall won) hahaha

I'll give you all due respect if AE wins, Turtle.  I think they will give Alcoa a real challenge and it will be a good game.  Hope you enjoy your night in Alcoa either way.  

22 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Keep hanging your hat on what happened 5 years ago and you will end like pearl cohn. 

Your the one counting your chickens before they hatch!! Talking your crap about a buzzing sound, & as far as 5 years ago, I hang my hat on 4 out of those five years being 4 gold & 1 silver! How many you got in those last 5???? Alcoa not worried about a swarm!!!! We've got unfinished business to take care of! You take care of yours & IF y'all make it, then we'll talk!