Upperman vs Red Bank Round 3

TNmommaofboys

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

I would say the real game decider will be can they stop #24. Kid is having a phenomal season. Absurd he wasn't a semi finalist for Mr. Football. He will probably finish with 40+ rushing TDs this season..

so if RB stops one person they win?

contrary to popular belief Red Bank has a lot more weapons than #5

• Upvote 1

Upperman also has alot more. The quarterback is a stud. All the Wr are pretty fast. Thought we were just talking about the key players. #24 has had a better season than #5. This will be the best opponent upperman has faced. But we have saw good athletes. Likewise this will be the best opponent Red Bank has saw. Uppermans run game is vastly Superior to Sequatchies. Uppermans defense has way more speed than Sequatchies also. Looks like the game of the week in 3a. Upperman has a decemt kicker to so its hard to keep them off the score board. With the homefield advantage upperman should have the edge. With the projected weather everyone in Baxter will probably be there. And alot of the surrounding teams. Standing room only crowd. I'm saying upperman by 6. 

13 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Upperman also has alot more. The quarterback is a stud. All the Wr are pretty fast. Thought we were just talking about the key players. #24 has had a better season than #5. This will be the best opponent upperman has faced. But we have saw good athletes. Likewise this will be the best opponent Red Bank has saw. Uppermans run game is vastly Superior to Sequatchies. Uppermans defense has way more speed than Sequatchies also. Looks like the game of the week in 3a. Upperman has a decemt kicker to so its hard to keep them off the score board. With the homefield advantage upperman should have the edge. With the projected weather everyone in Baxter will probably be there. And alot of the surrounding teams. Standing room only crowd. I'm saying upperman by 6. 

You’re seriously saying upperman has speed? You don’t know what real speed is cause all you see is average speed every Friday night. Here’s the thing. Yeah upperman has played some athletes but you can’t tell me that upperman has played athletes like red bank. You say the quarterback for upperman is good but red bank has got a great one as well. I agree upperman’s ppg is high but so is red banks. Both have offenses that can light the scoreboard up, but I believe them bees will see what real speed is Friday night.

Red bank- 42

Upperman- 28 (late touchdown in 4th)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

You really can’t say #24  has had a better season than #5 for red Bank . That kid missed practically the first 3 games and still balled out. He plays almost every skilled offensive position and can score in all of them. 

23 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman has a better team than the one that went undefeated 5 years ago in my opinion. That team was a one man show for the most part.  Red Bank will find out that UHS has athletes as well that are on the same level as theirs. Home field gives Upperman the win here. 

Final Score UHS 27. Red Bank 21

Same level? That will be put to the test 

8 hours ago, bobbybooshae said:

You’re seriously saying upperman has speed? You don’t know what real speed is cause all you see is average speed every Friday night. Here’s the thing. Yeah upperman has played some athletes but you can’t tell me that upperman has played athletes like red bank. You say the quarterback for upperman is good but red bank has got a great one as well. I agree upperman’s ppg is high but so is red banks. Both have offenses that can light the scoreboard up, but I believe them bees will see what real speed is Friday night.

Red bank- 42

Upperman- 28 (late touchdown in 4th)

I'm seriously saying upperman has more speed than Sequatchie. Learn to read. I know what real speed is. I'm around alot of different football teams. And upperman has a couple with real speed. Considering your whole region except 1 team went down in the first round you may not have saw any good teams yet. Any non Sequatchie will tell you they were the 3rd best team in our region. They may have been York but they aren't a better team top to bottom. And you barely squeaked by them. Keep talking tho. Just come back next Monday and let's talk some more. 

13 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

I'm seriously saying upperman has more speed than Sequatchie. Learn to read. I know what real speed is. I'm around alot of different football teams. And upperman has a couple with real speed. Considering your whole region except 1 team went down in the first round you may not have saw any good teams yet. Any non Sequatchie will tell you they were the 3rd best team in our region. They may have been York but they aren't a better team top to bottom. And you barely squeaked by them. Keep talking tho. Just come back next Monday and let's talk some more. 

Well you talking real big butttt, UHS only beat SHS 19 to 7. UHC didn't drag Sequatchie, but the way yall talk, you would think the score was different.  Just let the game play out and stop trying to water down that team.