South Side was cheated tonight against Springfield!!

Tez2319

3 hours ago, brian2000 said:

If we would have connected on 4 of our deep balls they would have been scores. Hawk CBs were getting burnt at times, Jacket QB over threw. Hats off to Hawks front 7/8. They came to play

That is true! We were getting burnt but y’all QB had to be froze because he was off all night. Yes both came to play! 

4 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

I can’t do nothing but respect everything you said! You are spot on. I couldn’t exactly see where the ball exactly landed but he did the same arm motion both times. Yea yalls kicker/QB definitely won you guys the game. I think it was 3 or 4 great punts inside the 1-5 yard line! Yea I agree it was a great game! I really hated for either team to lose that game smh! I would have been smart for him to fall down at the 2 or so but I get it I would have scored myself lol. Well good luck to y’all the rest of the way hats off to y’all! North Side will be tough as well! 

Thank you, great season on yalls part, I was very impressed with the defense, best we seen all year!

Just now, Kevin38 said:

Thank you, great season on yalls part, I was very impressed with the defense, best we seen all year!

I wish our running back was playing. I am not making excuses but I wanted to see y’all with some offense. When they say one player don’t make a difference, that is a lie! I know injuries happen but dang he was 90% of our offense smh. I know it s the next man up but we needed him! 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

Ok so where you at the game? 

Yes we were at the game.  He said it was 15 accepted penalties. Hes right the defense saved our season. They played lights out to my surprise. Defense is something I think alot of us was worried about.  They more than proved themselves.  I'm especially proud of a couple of guys. 45, 88, 6, and 5 .  Guys grew up and showed up in this game. Hats off to you guys. 

29 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

I can’t do nothing but respect everything you said! You are spot on. I couldn’t exactly see where the ball exactly landed but he did the same arm motion both times. Yea yalls kicker/QB definitely won you guys the game. I think it was 3 or 4 great punts inside the 1-5 yard line! Yea I agree it was a great game! I really hated for either team to lose that game smh! I would have been smart for him to fall down at the 2 or so but I get it I would have scored myself lol. Well good luck to y’all the rest of the way hats off to y’all! North Side will be tough as well! 

I saw some of the NS and SS game. The score doesn’t reflect that it was actually a pretty evenly matched game. You are correct NS is another very good football team. The difference in NS and SS’s game, was again, SS’s turnovers. The only difference between what NS did with there turnovers and the Jackets is, they turned there’s into points. The Jackets offense has got  to find a way to put points on the board next week.

Edited by Poundtherock23

Just now, Poundtherock23 said:

I saw some of the NS and SS game. The score doesn’t reflect that it was acutely pretty evenly matched game. You are correct NS is another very good football team. The difference in NS and SS’s game, was again, SS’s turnovers. The only difference between what NS did with there turnovers and the Jackets is, they turned there’s into points. The Jackets offense has got  to find a way to put points on the board next week.

I believe we saw the better defense last night, the offense we see next week will be a big challenge!

1 minute ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I saw some of the NS and SS game. The score doesn’t reflect that it was acutely pretty evenly matched game. You are correct NS is another very good football team. The difference in NS and SS’s game, was again, SS’s turnovers. The only difference between what NS did with there turnovers and the Jackets is, they turned there’s into points. The Jackets offense has got  to find a way to put points on the board next week.

No the final score doesn’t reflect how close that game actually was. We was winning 7-6 till the last 5 minutes or so of the game. It was some missed calls on the refs behalf and poor judgment on our CB behalf. SF will definitely have to score more than 7 points on North Side! They are healthy and has speed all around! They have some D1 talent on that O line. Don’t get me wrong their defense ain’t South Sides but still very good!