Springfield @ Jackson NS Rd 3

Kevin38

NorthSide is fast! Team speed is faster than Springfield. They found a mismatch and exploited it in first half with two long pass plays until MC adjusted. They have the athletes to not be terrified of 23 and their qb 14 is as shifty a runner as we have seen all yr. If Springfield can watch the film and see the adjustments that Central made defensively the second half this will be a dog fight. I could see this game being an absolute shootout. One more thing, while NS is in a rough area, the ppl could not have been nicer. The PA announcer does sound like a DJ during the game though which is pretty hilarious. Don’t expect any help from officials Yellow Jackets, they threw maybe 5 flags the whole game. Good luck to both teams!

38 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

NorthSide is fast! Team speed is faster than Springfield. They found a mismatch and exploited it in first half with two long pass plays until MC adjusted. They have the athletes to not be terrified of 23 and their qb 14 is as shifty a runner as we have seen all yr. If Springfield can watch the film and see the adjustments that Central made defensively the second half this will be a dog fight. I could see this game being an absolute shootout. One more thing, while NS is in a rough area, the ppl could not have been nicer. The PA announcer does sound like a DJ during the game though which is pretty hilarious. Don’t expect any help from officials Yellow Jackets, they threw maybe 5 flags the whole game. Good luck to both teams!

NS a rough area lol 

1 hour ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Thanx for the info, we expect a good challenge, nothing less!

1 hour ago, WRudolph2003 said:

What about their running game? QB runs alot?

3 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

How were the field conditions? Was there field in decent shape? I know South Side's field got pretty much destroyed in the Creek Wood game. 

47 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Yes, he is primary running threat. They also run a ton of RPO’s. QB likes to “read” the jet sweep but he keeps it 95% of time. They struggled stopping out big fullback although in fairness everyone has, including Springfield. It should be awesome game.

Your fullback is a bulldozer. Thanks for the info. 

I hope Springfield wins, and I hope my team Dyersburg wins so we can meet in the semi finals.  However, that will be a difficult challenge for both Springfield and Dyersburg to get to the semis. 

Dyersburg is down three starting running backs and is facing a very good Haywood team that we dominated when we were healthy.  Haywood is battle tested as their loses have come to top ranked teams.

Springfield last year found ways to win in the playoffs, and they will have to repeat that on the road against a pretty good Northside team, who too is battle tested as several of their loses came from top ranked teams. 

Good luck Jackets.....I hope we can meet in the semis.......

• Upvote 1

I went to jackson last night as I thought spr would handle ss better than they did and I was working nearby. North sides field was damp but in good shape. Tiny stands. Bring chairs. 

Spr will match much better against ns pass game which is really non exist other than the deep bomb. Stop the qb and you will win. NS is not very disciplined on d. Counters and traps give them fits. They are very athletic and simple, which makes them pretty good. O line is average at best. But they gots some athletes!